Modula 5 Mg
$72 – $135
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|200 Tablet S||$135||$0.67|
|150 Tablet S||$105||$0.70|
|100 Tablet S||$72||$0.72|
Description Of Modula 5 Mg
Modula 5 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 5 Mg
Modula 5 Mg Formulator = Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Modula 5 Mg
Modula 5 Mg Tablet is uses for erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Modula 5 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Modula 5 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Modula Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Modula 5 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Modula tablets include phenytoin, carbamazepine, and amlodipine. Also, one must inform the physician about all the treatment that you are already taking and follow the advice.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Modula 5 Mg
- Modula 5 Mg
How Does Modula 5 Mg Work?
Modula 5 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Modula 5 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this effect.
- Pregnancy = Modula 5 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no side effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing physician. Consult your physician so that appropriate substitute may be suggest.
- Driving = Modula 5 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Modula 5 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Modula 5 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Modula 5 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Modula Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Modula 5 Mg
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Modula 5 Mg
Store the Modula 5 Mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not harmful.