Efil 10 Mg
$36 – $131
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
Description Of Efil 10 Mg
Efil 10Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It’s used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10mg
Efil 10 Mg Formulator = Sanzyme Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Efil 10 Mg
Efil 10 Mg is used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension).Decreasing high blood pressure in the lungs allows your heart and lungs to work better and improves your ability to exercise.
OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional.
Efil 10 Mg is also available in another brand for treating erectile dysfunction-ED in men. It may also be used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH).
Side Effects Of Efil 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
How To Take Efil 10 Mg
You are using the oral tablet, take a 10-mg single dosage once a day an hour before sex. Men age 65 years and older can take a 5-mg dosage once a day, an hour before sex.
Avoid Drug While Taking Efil 10 Mg
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Efil 10 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine. Caution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Efil 10Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Efil 10 Mg
- Efil 5mg Tablet
- Efil 2.5mg Tablet
- Efil 10mg Tablet
How Does Efil 10 Mg Work?
Efil 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Efil 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol may cause a fall in blood pressure and associated symptoms like fainting, dizziness, excessive sweating etc. It is recommended to limit or avoid the uptake of alcohol while using this medicine.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of Efil 10 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
- Driving = Efil 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Report the incidence of any kidney disease to the doctor. Use of Efil 10 Mg pills is not recommended in patients having severe kidney impairment. If the impairment is mild then this tablets can be used with suitable dose adjustments.
- Liver = This medicine should be used with caution in patients having an impairment of normal liver/kidney function. Use of this medicine is not recommended if the impairment is severe.
Do not take Efil 10 Mg Tablet if you are allergic to this medication.
Efil 10 Mg Tablet can cause dizziness in some patients. Avoid driving and using heavy machinery while taking this tablets.
Alcohol consumption is not advisable during the treatment with this medication as it may have additive hypotensive effect.
Avoid the consumption of grapefruit juice while taking this medication as it may Increase the serum level of tadalafil.
How To Store Efil 10 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.