Efil 2.5 Mg
$30 – $109
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|200 Tablet S||$109||$0.54|
|150 Tablet S||$84||$0.56|
|100 Tablet S||$58||$0.58|
|50 Tablet S||$30||$0.60|
Description Of Efil 2.5 Mg
Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction, pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Read about Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet uses, side effects, dosage, price, composition and substitutes. It is manufactured by Sanzyme.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 2.5Mg
Efil 2.5 Mg Formulator = Sanzyme Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Efil 2.5 Mg
Efil 2.5 Mg is a prescription medicine used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to improve your ability to exercise. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Side Effects Of Efil 2.5 Mg
- Blurred Vision
- Upset Stomach
How To Take Efil 2.5 Mg
You are using the oral tablet, take a 10-mg single dosage once a day an hour before sex. Men age 65 years and older can take a 5-mg dosage once a day, an hour before sex.
Avoid Drug While Taking Efil 2.5 Mg
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Efil 2.5 Mg and other medicines may affect each other.
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following medicines:
- Treatments for erectile dysfunction (impotence)
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Efil 2.5 Mg
- Efil 5mg Tablet
- Efil 2.5mg Tablet
- Efil 10mg Tablet
How Does Efil 2.5 Mg Work?
Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
Warning During Take Efil 2.5 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
- Driving = Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Efil 2.5 Mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Do not take the Efil 2.5 Mg drug while using nitrate for chest pain or heart problems, as it decreases the blood pressure.
Consult your doctor on the usage of the Efil 2.5 Mg drug in children below the age of 18 years.
Immediately discontinue the use of the Efil 2.5 Mg drug and consult your doctor in case of loss of vision.
Avoid taking grapefruit and grape juice while using the Efil 2.5 Mg drug.
Patients who suffered from heart attack in the past six months should consult the doctor before using the Efil 2.5 Mg drug.
How To Store Efil 2.5 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.