Tazzle 20 FM
$53 – $101
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Tazzle 20 FM
Tazzle 20 FM Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 FM
Tazzle 20 FM Formulator = Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tazzle 20 FM
Tazzle 20 FM is used in the medication of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. It is also used in erectile dysfunction with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Side Effects Of Tazzle 20 FM
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tazzle 20 FM
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Do not handle the strips/film with wet hands. Keep it in your mouth but do not swallow it. Tazzle 20 FM may be taken with or without meal, but it is better to take it at a scheduled time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tazzle 20 FM
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking tablet without prescriptions
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tazzle 20 FM Tablet may growth the blood pressure lowering effect of this tablet. Precaution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 20 FM Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tazzle 20 FM
- Tazzle 10 FM
- Tazzle 20 FM
How Does Tazzle 20 FM Work?
This tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles present in the walls of blood vessels. This action is limited to particular areas of the body and the flow of blood in these areas are increased.
Warning During Take Tazzle 20 FM
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 20 FM Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This tablet is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Tazzle 20 FM may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Tazzle 20 FM should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tazzle 20 FM may be needed. Please consult your physician.
Do not take Tazzle 20 FM medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
Avoid using the tablet if you are allergic to Tazzle 20 FM or similar drugs.
Be precautious while using Tazzle 20 FM if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
Seek physician’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on Tazzle 20 FM.
Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
Keep the medication out of reach of children.
Seek immediate medical care if the erection lasts for more than four hours.
How To Store Tazzle 20 FM
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.