Tadaflo 5 Mg
$82 – $154
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|120 Tablet S||$154||$1.28|
|90 Tablet S||$119||$1.32|
|60 Tablet S||$82||$1.36|
Description Of Tadaflo 5 Mg
Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 5 Mg
Tadaflo 5 Mg Formulator = Cipla Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadaflo 5 Mg
Tadaflo 5 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your capacity to exercise. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men
Side Effects Of Tadaflo 5 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tadaflo 5 Mg
Take Tadaflo 5 Mg in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without meals, but it is better to take it at a scheduled time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tadaflo 5 Mg
You should prevented, if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your physician or suitable and effective medication
Whenever you take more than one tablet, or mix it with certain meals or beverages, you”re at danger of a drug interaction.
Interaction with Disease
Report the incidence of any disease of the heart and blood vessel to the physician. Use of Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet is not remind in such patients especially the ones who are suggest to refrain from any sexual activity due to the danger of side effects on the heart.
Report the incidence of any kidney disease to the physician. Use of Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet is not remind in patients having severe kidney impairment. If the impairment is mild then this tablet can be used with suitable dose adjustments.
Obstructive disease of the lungs
Report the incidence of any obstructive disease of the lungs (veno-occlusive disease, emphysema, bronchitis etc.). Use of Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet is not remind as the danger of side effects are significantly high.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tadaflo 5 Mg
- Tadaflo 5 Mg
How Does Tadaflo 5 Mg Work?
Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tadaflo 5 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this table should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggest.
- Driving = Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Tadaflo 5 Mg should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadaflo 5 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your physician.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical requirement If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Tadaflo
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Tadaflo 5 Mg
Store Tadaflo 5 Mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets