Tadacip 20 Mg
$76 – $140
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Tadacip 20 Mg
Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Tadacip 20 Mg Formulator = Cipla Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadacip 20 Mg
Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet is used for erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Tadacip 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tadacip 20 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tadacip 20 Mg
You should prevented, if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your physician or suitable and effective medication
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet may growth the blood pressure lowering effect of this tablet. Precaution is suggested especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tadacip 20 Mg
- Tadacip 10 Mg
- Tadacip 20 Mg
How Does Tadacip 20 Mg Work?
Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by unwind the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by unwind the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tadacip 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further growth this side effect.
- Pregnancy = Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use pending pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no side effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadacip 20 Mg Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
Tell your physician if your reqiurement persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
How To Store Tadacip 20 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store this medicine at room temperature and keep in an airtight container