Tazzle 10 Mg
$76 – $98
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|40 Sachet S||$98||$2.45|
|30 Sachet S||$76||$2.53|
Description Of Tazzle 10 Mg
Tazzle 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
Tazzle 10 Mg Formulator = Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tazzle 10 Mg
Tazzle 10 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your ability to exercise. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Side Effects Of Tazzle 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tazzle 10 Mg
Tazzle 10 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tazzle 10 Mg
You should avoid Tazzle 10 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your physician for effective medication
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tazzle 10 Mg Tablet may growth the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine. Precaution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tazzle 10 Mg
- Tazzle 10 Mg
- Tazzle 20 Mg
How Does Tazzle 10 Mg Work?
This tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles present in the walls of blood vessels. This action is limited to particular areas of the body and the flow of blood in these areas are increased.
Warning During Take Tazzle 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tazzle 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This tablet is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that appropriate substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Tazzle 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This tablet should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal liver function. Use of this medicine is not remind if the impairment is severe.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical requirement If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in TAZZLE 10MG
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Tazzle 10 Mg
Store at temperature between (15-25°C). Keep Tazzle 10 Mg out of the reach of children.