Tadact 20 Mg
$86 – $160
|Manufacturer||Ipca Laboratories Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|200 Tablet S||$160||$0.80|
|150 Tablet S||$124||$0.82|
|100 Tablet S||$86||$0.86|
Description Of Tadact 20 Mg
Tadact 20 Mg is usually used to treat sexual problems relating to men such as impotence and erectile dysfunction. It helps to growth the blood flow to the penis and help one keep an erection. Apart from that, it is used to treat problems like inflated prostate and help in the flow of urine. It works by unwind the muscles present in the blood vessels. This drug does not help to prevented oneself from sexually transmitted diseases (like syphilis or HIV).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Tadact 20 Mg Formulator = Ipca Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadact 20 Mg
Tadact 20 Mg Tablet is used for the medication, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, requirement and symptoms:
- Enlarged prostate gland in male
- Increased blood pressure in lungs
Side Effects Of Tadact 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
How To Take Tadact 20 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadact 20 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tadact 20 Mg
You should prevented, if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your physician or suitable and effective medication
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the side effects of Tadact 20 Mg Tablet may change. This may growth your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your physician about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Tadact 20 Mg Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tadact 20 Mg
- Tadact 10 Mg
- Tadact 20 Mg
How Does Tadact 20 Mg Work?
Tadact 20 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by unwind the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tadact 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tadact 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = Tadact 20 Mg is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly requirement. Consult a physician and discuss the benefits and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Tadact 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Tadact 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tadact 20 Mg Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = This tablet should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal liver/kidney function.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical requirement If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in TADACT 20MG
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Tadact 20 Mg
Store Tadact 20 Mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze Tadact 20 Mg unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.