Tadact 10 Mg
$70 – $130
|Ipca Laboratories Ltd
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of Tadact 10 Mg
Tadact 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
Tadact 10 Mg Formulator = Ipca Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadact 10 Mg
Tadalafil is usually used to treat sexual problems relating to men such as impotence and erectile dysfunction. It helps to increase the blood flow to the penis and help one keep an erection. Apart from that, it is used to treat problems like inflated prostate and help in the flow of urine.
Side Effects Of Tadact 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
How To Take Tadact 10 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tadact 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tadact 10 Mg
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of Tadalafil.
- if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (“nitrates”) used in the medication of angina pectoris (“chest pain”). Tadalafil has been shown to increase the effects of these tablet.
- If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your physician.
- if you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack.
- if you have had a recent stroke
- if you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- if you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a condition sometimes described as “stroke of the eye”.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Tadact 10 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this tablet. Preaution is suggest especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tadact 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tadact 10 Mg
- Tadact 10 Mg
- Tadact 20 Mg
How Does Tadact 10 Mg Work?
Tadact 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by unwind the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tadact 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this side effect.
- Pregnancy = Tadact 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no side effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your physician.
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be prevented by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Tadact 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Tadact 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tadact 10 Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Tadact 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadact 10 Mg Tablet may be requirement. Please consult your physician.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Tadact 10mg
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Tadact 10 Mg
Store at temperature between (15-25°C). Keep Tadact 10 Mg out of the reach of children.