Zydalis 20 Mg
$31 – $109
|Manufacturer||Zydus Cadila Pharma|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Zydalis 20 Mg
Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =20 Mg
Zydalis 20 Mg Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Therapeutic Uses Of Zydalis 20 Mg
Zydalis 20 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your capacity to exercise. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Side Effects Of Zydalis 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Zydalis 20 Mg
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Do not handle the tablets with wet hands. Put it in your mouth but do not swallow it. Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without meals, but it is better to take it at a scheduled time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zydalis 20 Mg
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your physician before starting any tablet.
Interaction with Alcohol
Use of alcohol while taking Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet may raise the blood pressure lowers effect of this tablet. precaution is suggest especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Use of alcohol should be suggest or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zydalis 20 Mg
- Zydalis 10 Mg
- Zydalis 20 Mg
How Does Zydalis 20 Mg Work?
This tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscles present in the walls of blood vessels. This action is limited to particular areas of the body and the flow of blood in these areas are increased.
Warning During Take Zydalis 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be prevented or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be prevenetd by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggested.
- Driving = Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zydalis 20 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
Tell your doctor if your requirement persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
How To Store Zydalis 20 Mg
Store Zydalis 20 Mg at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package insert. Keep tablet away from children and pets.