Tadasoft 40 Mg
$84 – $159
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|200 Tablet S||$159||$0.79|
|150 Tablet S||$123||$0.82|
|100 Tablet S||$84||$0.84|
Description Of Tadasoft 40 Mg
Tadasoft 40 Mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. Tadasoft 40 Mg is a prescription based medicine which may be available at any of the drugstores, leading online best pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 40 Mg
Tadasoft 40 Mg Formulator = Sunrise Remedies
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadasoft 40 Mg
Tadasoft 40 Mg is used to treat:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Side Effects Of Tadasoft 40 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Tadasoft 40 Mg
Tadasoft 40 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Tadasoft 40 Mg
You should prevent Tadasoft 40 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken Riociguat and nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your doctor for appropriate and effective medication
Tadasoft 40 Mg can lead to some drug interactions when taken concomitantly with some another treatment. So, the use of Tadasoft 40 Mg may not be advisable or should be with precaution if the person is taking some other treatment such as:
- Antihypertensive treatment
- The use of alpha blockers to counter hypertension or for the management of benign hyperplasia of the prostate.
- CYP 3A4 inhibiting medicine
- Some other type of erectile dysfunction treatment such as Sildenafil citrate or Vardenafil (PDE5 inhibitors).
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Tadasoft 40 Mg
- Tadasoft 20 Mg
- Tadasoft 40 Mg
How Does Tadasoft 40 Mg Work?
Tadalafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active salt in Tadasoft 40 Mg tablet which is growth the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning. It also treats pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Tadasoft 40 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Tadapox tablet Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this tablet.
- Lactation = The use of this table should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be suggest.
- Driving = Tadasoft 40 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Tadasoft 40 Mg tablet should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this tablet is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Tadasoft 40 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Tadasoft 40 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your physician.
Take it when you require it. Do not take more than once a day.
It’s best to take Tadasoft 40 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual process.
Tadasoft 40 Mg helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
Tadasoft 40 Mg Sunrise Do not use Tadasoft 40 Mg if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
Notify your physician if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
Do not take Tadasoft 40 Mg if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a severe liver disease or very low blood pressure.
Before you start taking Tadasoft 40 Mg (Tadalafil soft pills) you should consult your physician. Aged men may be more sensitive to the adverse effects of Tadasoft 40 Mg (Tadalafil).
How To Store Tadasoft 40 Mg
You should store your Tadasoft 40 Mg tablets below 25°C in a cool dry place.