Wingora 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
Description Of Wingora 50 Mg
Wingora 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = Wingora 50 Mg
Wingora 50 Mg Formulator = Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Wingora 50 Mg
Wingora 50 Mg is eaten with or without food. Avoid taking this medicine with the high-fat meal as it may reduce the effectiveness of the medicine. Wingora 50 Mg is eaten around 1 hour before sexual activity. Wingora 50 Mg is not effective in the absence of sexual arousal.
Side Effects Of Wingora 50 Mg
- abnormal vision
- back pain
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- muscle pain
- skin flushing
- stuffy or a runny nose
How To Take Wingora 50 Mg
You should take your Wingora 50 Mg tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Wingora 50 Mg Tablet 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity.
Avoid Drug While Taking Wingora 50 Mg
Take Wingora 50 Mg Tablet as instructed by the pharmacist. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than required. Follow the dosage regimen if Wingora 50 Mg is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
Inhibitors Of CYP3A4 Such As Cimetidine And Erythromycin Are Likely To Reduce Sildenafil Clearance. CYP3A4 Inducers Such As Rifampicin May Decrease The Plasma Concentrations Of Sildenafil. Symptomatic Hypotension When Used With Α-Blockers. Plasma Concentrations Are Increased By Ritonavir. Potentially Fatal: May Potentiate Hypotensive Effects Of Of Organic Nitrates And Nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Wingora 50 Mg
- Wingora 100 Mg
- Wingora 50 Mg
- Wingora 25 Mg
How Does Wingora 50 Mg Work?
Wingora 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Wingora 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. You should not use Wingora 50 Mg Tablet for conditions or symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Wingora 50 Mg Tablet to other people, even if they have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. The use of this medicine without the advice of a healthcare doctor may cause harm.
- Pregnancy = Wingora 50 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a healthcare doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of Wingora 50 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Wingora 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Wingora 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Wingora 50 Tablet is required.
- Liver = Wingora 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Wingora 50 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment Of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
How To Store Wingora 50 Mg
Store Wingora 50 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Keep Wingora 50 Mg away from children and pets.