Wingora 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$32||$1.00|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$92||$0.95|
|128 Tablet S||$119||$0.92|
Description Of Wingora 100 Mg
Wingora 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Wingora 100 Mg Formulator = Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Wingora 100 Mg
Wingora 100 Mg is eaten with or without food. Avoid taking this medicine with the high-fat meal as it may reduce the effectiveness of the medicine. Wingora 100 Mg is eaten around 1 hour before sexual activity. Wingora 100 Mg is not effective in the absence of sexual arousal.
Side Effects Of Wingora 100 Mg
- abnormal vision
- back pain
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- muscle pain
- skin flushing
- stuffy or a runny nose
- upset stomach
How To Take Wingora 100 Mg
The dose and frequency of using Wingora 100 Mg will depend on the following factors:
- age of the patient
- patient’s health
- the health of the patient’s liver
- the health of the patient’s kidneys
- medicines recommended by the doctor
- any other medicines being used
Avoid Drug While Taking Wingora 100 Mg
Inhibitors Of CYP3A4 Such As Cimetidine And Erythromycin Are Likely To Reduce Sildenafil Clearance. CYP3A4 Inducers Such As Rifampicin May Decrease The Plasma Concentrations Of Sildenafil. Symptomatic Hypotension When Used With Α-Blockers. Plasma Concentrations Are Increased By Ritonavir. Potentially Fatal: May Potentiate Hypotensive Effects Of Of Organic Nitrates and Nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Wingora 100 Mg
- Wingora 100 Mg
- Wingora 50 Mg
- Wingora 25 Mg
How Does Wingora 100 Mg Work?
Wingora 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Wingora 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Wingora 100 Mg is known to be safe while drinking alcohol.
- Pregnancy = Wingora 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Women who are breastfeeding should not use this medicine.
- Driving = Wingora 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Wingora 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Wingora 100 mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Wingora 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Wingora 100 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
How To Store Wingora 100 Mg
Store Wingora 100Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Keep this medicine away from children and pets.