Alsigra 50 Mg
$64 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|80 Tablet S||$64||$0.80|
|120 Tablet S||$93||$0.77|
|160 Tablet S||$119||$0.74|
Description Of Alsigra 50 Mg
Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart)
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Alsigra 50 Mg Formulator = Alembic Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Alsigra 50 Mg
Sildenafil Is Used In The Treatment Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction The Inability To Achieve Or Maintain An Erection Long Enough To Perform Sexual Intercourse.
Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Alsigra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
How To Take Alsigra 50 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Alsigra 50 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Alsigra 50 Mg
Take Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Alsigra 50 Mg
The typical dose of Alsigra is 50 Mg once day. This is maximum adult dose of Alsigra is 50 Mg in a day. It takes 1 hour for this medicine is start to work. This medicine is not known to be habit-forming.
This medicine should be used on as-needed basis.
How Does Alsigra 50 Mg Work?
Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Alsigra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women
The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers
Sildenafil Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities and also cause a sudden loss of vision
Use of Sildenafil Citrate tablet is not recommended for people aged below 18
How To Store Alsigra 50 Mg
You should store Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
Medicines may be prescribed for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Alsigra 50 Mg Tablet for conditions for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Alsigra Tablet to other people who might have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. Self-medication may harm them.