Assurans 20 Mg
$79 – $151
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|60 Tablet S||$79||$1.31|
|90 Tablet S||$116||$1.28|
|120 Tablet S||$151||$1.25|
Description Of Assurans 20 Mg
Assurans 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 20 Mg
Assurans 20 Mg Formulator = Cipla Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Assurans 20 Mg
Sildenafil Is Used In The Treatment Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction The Inability To Achieve Or Maintain An Erection Long Enough To Perform Sexual Intercourse.
Side Effects Of Assurans 20 Mg
- abnormal vision
- back pain
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- muscle pain
- skin flushing
- stuffy or a runny nose
How To Take Assurans 20 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Assurans 20 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Assurans 20 Mg
If you are taking medicines called nitrates, the combination may cause a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure. Your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often given for relief of angina pectoris. As the combination may also lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure. If you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Sildenafil? Have a severe heart or liver problem. ? If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, if you have low blood pressure. ? Have certain rare inherited eye diseases?
Like all medicines, Sildenafil cause side effects although not everybody gets them. The side effects reported in association with the use of Sildenafil usually mild to moderate and of a short duration. If you have chest pains during or after intercourse: Get in a semi-sitting position and try to relax Do not use nitrates to treat your chest pain Contact your doctor immediately All tablet including Sildenafil can cause allergic reactions. Should contact your doctor immediately If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking Sildenafil: sudden wheeziness, difficulty in breathing or dizziness, swelling of the eyelids, face, lips or throat. Prolonged & sometimes painful erections have been reported after taking Sildenafil. If you experience a sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Sildenafil and contact your doctor immediately.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Assurans 20 Mg
The typical dose of Assurans 20 Mg mg once day. This is maximum adult dose of Assurans 20 Mg in a day. It takes 1 hour for this medicine is start to work. This medicine is not known to be habit-forming.
This medicine should be used on as-needed basis.
How Does Assurans 20 Mg Work?
Assurans 20 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your lungs thereby reducing the high blood pressure in the lungs. This allows your heart to work less to pump blood in your lungs.
Warning During Take Assurans 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Assurans 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Assurans 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Assurans 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Assurans Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Assurans Tablet is recommended. Lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Assurans Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Assurans Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Assurans 20 Mg medicine in patients with severe liver disease.
These practices are designed to both protect the healthcare worker to prevent the healthcare worker from spreading infections among patients. Standard precautions include: Hand hygiene. Use of personal protective equipment.
- bleeding disorder
- blood circulation problems
- cancer of blood cells (leukemia)
- cancer of white blood cells (multiple myeloma)
- chest pain (angina)
- deformed penis shape
- eye disease
- have had blockage of veins in the lungs (PVOD)
- heart failure
How To Store Assurans 20 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. it at room temperature and in an airtight container.