Caverta 100 Mg
$89 – $174
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of Caverta 100 Mg
Caverta 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension .
Name Of Drug = sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Caverta 100 Mg Formulator = Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Caverta 100 Mg
Caverta 100 Mg is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile Dysfuntion
Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is used the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is used treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Caverta 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
How To Take Caverta 100 Mg
The drug should be taken one hour before the food or after two hours taking food and drug half hour before sexual intercourse. effects drug get initiated in 15 minutes after taking the dosage. The effects remain for 4 to 5 hours after the actual intake the drug.
Avoid Drug While Taking Caverta 100 Mg
Taken Caverta 100 Mg is as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Taken this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Caverta 100 Mg
Dosage of medication will vary as per your requirements. Tell your doctor detects larger dose is required it will be adjusted accordingly. Should remember maximum dosage that can be taken is 100, only with prior consent with your physician. Cardiovascular diseases accompany the condition, you must be careful with Caverta 100 Mg. Strictly not to be used more than once each day, this medicine can be harmful if mixed with alcohol.
How Does Caverta 100 Mg Work?
Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Caverta 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Caverta 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Caverta 100 Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Caverta 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Caverta 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Caverta 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before you start taking Sildenafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
Aged people may be more sensitive to the side effects of the drug.
- bleeding disorder
- blood circulation problems
- cancer of blood cells (leukemia)
- cancer of white blood cells (multiple myeloma)
- chest pain (angina)
- deformed penis shape
- eye disease
- have had blockage of veins in the lungs (PVOD)
- heart failure
How To Store Caverta 100 Mg
Store Caverta 100 Mg at room temperature away from moisture and heat.