Agra 100 Mg
$62 – $115
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$90||$0.93|
|128 Tablet S||$115||$0.89|
Description Of Agra 100 Mg
Agra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. is used for treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Agra 100 Mg Formulator = Alliaance Biotech
Therapeutic Uses Of Agra 100 Mg
Agra 100 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment impotence; where achieving and sustaining erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Agra 100 Mg Tablet is used treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients
Side Effects Of Agra 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
How To Take Agra 100 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Agra 100 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Agra 100 Mg
Taken this pill Agra 50 Mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Agra 100 Mg
The typical dose of Agra is 100 mg once day. This is maximum adult dose of Agra is 100 Mg in a day. It takes 1 hour for this medicine is start to work. This medicine is not known to be habit-forming.
This medicine should be used on as-needed basis.
How Does Agra 100 Mg Work?
Alsigra 100 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. Works relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. You achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Agra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Agra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Agra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Agra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Agra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Agra 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Agra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Agra 100 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Agra 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
if you have an allergy to sildenafil or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you use drugs called poppers like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. If you this piil have been told not to have sex by your doctor.
How To Store Agra 100 Mg
Store Agra Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Medicines may be given for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Agra Tablet for symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Agra Tablet to others who may have similar symptoms as you. Self-medication can cause harm.