Penegra 50 Mg
$52 – $75
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|80 Tablet S||$52||$0.65|
|100 Tablet S||$65||$0.65|
|120 Tablet S||$75||$0.62|
Description Of Penegra 50 Mg
Penegra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Penegra 50 Mg Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Therapeutic Uses Of Penegra 50 Mg
Sildenafil Is Used In The Treatment Of ED. Erectile Dysfunction Is The Inability To Achieve Or Maintain An Erection Long Enough To Perform Sexual Intercourse.
Side Effects Of Penegra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
How To Take Penegra 50 Mg
You should take your Penegra 50 Mg tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Penegra 50 Mg Tablet 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity.
Avoid Drug While Taking Penegra 50 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
Inhibitors Of CYP3A4 Such As Cimetidine And Erythromycin Are Likely To Reduce Sildenafil Clearance. CYP3A4 Inducers Such As Rifampicin May Decrease The Plasma Concentrations Of Sildenafil. Symptomatic Hypotension When Used With Α-Blockers. Plasma Concentrations Are Increased By Ritonavir. Potentially Fatal: May Potentiate Hypotensive Effects Of Of Organic Nitrates And Nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Penegra 50 Mg
- Penegra 100 Mg
- Penegra 50 Mg
- Penegra 25 Mg
How Does Penegra 50 Mg Work?
Penegra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Penegra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. You should not use Penegra 50 Mg Tablet for conditions or symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Penegra 50 Mg Tablet to other people, even if they have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. The use of this medicine without the advice of a healthcare doctor may cause harm.
- Pregnancy = Penegra 50 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a healthcare doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of Penegra 50 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Penegra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Penegra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Penegra 50 Tablet is required.
- Liver = Penegra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Penegra 50 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment Of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
How To Store Penegra 50 Mg
Follow storage instructions on the product package if available. Store Penegra 50 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store this medicine away from children and pets.