Edalis 20 Mg
$44 – $165
|Manufacturer||Hetero Drugs Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|200 Tablet S||$165||$0.82|
|150 Tablet S||$126||$0.84|
|100 Tablet S||$86||$0.86|
|50 Tablet S||$44||$0.88|
Description Of Edalis 20 Mg
Edalis 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of ED disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 20 Mg
Edalis 20 Mg Formulator = Hetero Drugs Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Edalis 20 Mg
Edalis 20 Mg is used for the treatment of men who suffer from the problem of ED. Erectile dysfunction is an inability to achieve or maintain a penile ED sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance.
Side Effects Of Edalis 20 Mg
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
How To Take Edalis 20 Mg
Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. – Taking them together can cause bad side effects. – Be sure to talk to your pharmacist about all Edalis 20 Mg you take.
Avoid Drug While Taking Edalis 20 Mg
If you have an allergy to tadalafil or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about ras; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you use drugs called poppers like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. If you have been told not to have sex by your pharmacist.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Description – Use of alcohol while taking Edalis 20 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of Edalis 20 Mg. Caution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Instructions – Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Edalis 20 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, and flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Edalis 20 Mg
- Edalis 10 Mg
- Edalis 20 Mg
How Does Edalis 20 Mg Work?
Edalis 20 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Edalis 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Edalis 20 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of Edalis 20 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Driving = Edalis 20 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Edalis 20 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Edalis 20 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Before you start taking Edalis 20 Mg, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your pharmacist know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders, myeloma, or if your penis has anatomical deformities. If you are buying Edalis 20 Mg through, be sure to include all your medical information on the consultation form. If you aren’t sure if it’s safe for you to take Edalis 20 Mg, make an appointment with your pharmacist.
How To Store Edalis 20 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.