GetGo 10 Mg
$27 – $99
|Manufacturer||Overseas Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
Description Of GetGo 10 Mg
Getgo 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. Getgo 10 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10 Mg
GetGo 10 Mg Formulator = Overseas Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of GetGo 10 Mg
Take Getgo 10 Mg in the dose and duration as advised by your pharmacist. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Getgo 10 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Side Effects Of GetGo 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
How To Take GetGo 10 Mg
Do not take Getgo 10 Mg with nitrate, because taking it with nitrates can cause life-threatening conditions. Also, this combination is contraindicated, it must be avoided as it can produce significant hypotension (low blood pressure) and is potentially fatal.
Avoid Drug While Taking GetGo 10 Mg
Do not take Getgo 10 Mg with other erectile dysfunction medicine like avanafil, and vardenafil. Because each of these drugs has a unique chemical structure and property. There may be a chemical reaction between Getgo and these drugs hence try and avoid not to take them together.
Take Getgo 10 Mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Don’t consume Getgo 10 Mg in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if Getgo 10 Mg is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take Getgo 10 Mg at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of GetGo 10 Mg
- GetGo 10mg
- GetGo 20mg
How Does GetGo 10 Mg Work?
Getgo 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take GetGo 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Getgo 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, and flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the pharmacist.
- Pregnancy = GetGo 10 Mg is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of GetGo 10 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your pharmacist so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Getgo 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Getgo 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Getgo 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Getgo 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Getgo 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Before you start taking Getgo 10 Mg Sildenafil, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your doctor know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders, myeloma, or if your penis has anatomical deformities. If you are buying Getgo 10 Mg through be sure to include all your medical information on the consultation form. If you aren’t sure if it’s safe for you to take Getgo 10 Mg, make an appointment with your doctor.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking Getgo 10 Mg.
- Patients with heart problems, who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
- Discontinue and seek medical advice if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this medication.
- It may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition to painful erection.
- Extreme caution needed for children <18 yr, elderly, pregnant women.
How To Store GetGo 10 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store Getgo 10 Mg at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.