Filda 10 Mg
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
Description Of Filda 10 Mg
Filda 10 Mg Tablet is used for Enlarged prostate gland in male, increased blood pressure in lungs and other conditions. Filda Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Filda 10 Mg contains Tadalafil as an active ingredient.
Filda 10 Mg Tablet works by increasing blood flow in the penis by relaxing and widening the blood vessel.
Detailed information related to Filda 10 Mg Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10 Mg
Filda 10 Mg Formulator = Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Filda 10 Mg
Take Filda 10 Mg in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Filda 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Side Effects Of Filda 10 Mg
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
How To Take Filda 10 Mg
It works best if it’s taken almost one hour before sexual activity. To get an erection, you will need to be sexually stimulated. Doctors usually recommend taking 10 Mg once per day, but the dosage can be decreased to 25 Mg or increased to 100 mg if needed. Do not take more than one dose every 24 hours. It cannot be performed at the same time as other medications used to treat male erectile dysfunction problems. You should not take it with a high-fat meal, because it can reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
Avoid Drug While Taking Filda 10 Mg
Concurrent use of organic nitrates, nitrates and nitric oxide donors. Men with cardiac disease for whom sexual activity is inadvisable. Recent MI (within 90 days) or stroke (within last 6 months), hypotension (<90/50 mm Hg), unstable angina, heart failure, uncontrolled arrhythmias or hypertension.
Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Filda 10 Mg Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Filda 10 Mg
- Filda 10 Mg
- Filda 20 Mg
How Does Filda 10 Mg Work?
Filda 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Filda 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Filda 10 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = Filda 10 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Filda 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Filda 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Filda 10 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Liver = Filda 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Filda 10 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your pharmacist.
Before you start taking Filda 10 Mg Sildenafil, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your doctor know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders, myeloma, or if your penis has anatomical deformities. If you are buying Filda 10 Mg through be sure to include all your medical information on the consultation form. If you aren’t sure if it’s safe for you to take Filda 10 Mg, make an appointment with your doctor.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Patients with heart problems, who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
- Discontinue and seek medical advice if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this medication.
- It may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition to painful erection.
- Extreme caution needed for children <18 yr, elderly, pregnant women.
How To Store Filda 10 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store Filda 10 Mg at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.