Vigored Blue 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
Description Of Vigored Blue 50 Mg
Vigored Blue 50 Mg medication is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to perform sexual intercourse. Vigored Blue relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. Vigored Blue can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Vigored Blue 50 Mg Formulator = Scott Edil Pharmacia Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Vigored Blue 50 Mg
Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
This Vigored Blue drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice “safe sex” such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Side Effects Of Vigored Blue 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and Cloudy urine
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light Less
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Vigored Blue 50 Mg
Take this Vigored Blue 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Vigored Blue 50 Mg
You should avoid Vigored 50 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to Vigored Blue
- Have any heart related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or a children
- Always consult your doctor for effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ kidney Disease
- You have observed a sudden decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This Vigored Blue 50 Mg document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
A product that may interact with Vigored Blue 50 Mg drug is: riociguat.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Vigored Blue 50 Mg
Vigored 50 Mg containing the active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Vigored 50 Mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must consult with your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ in every individual.
Patients are advised to take Vigored 50 Mg at any time before he intercourse. Do not consume it in larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. Vigored Blue 50 Mg is not recommended for females and pediatric population.
How Does Vigored Blue 50 Mg Work?
Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. Vigored Blue 50 Mg works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This Vigored Blue 50 Mg helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Vigored Blue 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- Liver = Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vigored Blue 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
This Vigored Blue drug may make you dizzy or cause vision problems. Alcohol or marijuana can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Vigored Blue 50 Mg brand of the drug is usually not used in women. During pregnancy, sildenafil should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Vigored Blue medication passes into breast milk in small amounts. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
How To Store Vigored Blue 50 Mg
You have to Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – This Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.