UpWardz 10 Mg
$25 – $94
|Manufacturer||Ttk Healthcare Ltd.|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|128 Tablet S||$94||$0.73|
|96 Tablet S||$73||$0.76|
|64 Tablet S||$49||$0.76|
|32 Tablet S||$25||$0.78|
Description Of UpWardz 10 Mg
Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
UpWardz 10 Mg Formulator = Ttk Healthcare Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of UpWardz 10 Mg
Upwardz 10 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your capacity to exercise.
Side Effects Of UpWardz 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take UpWardz 10 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without meals, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking UpWardz 10 Mg
You should prevent UpWardz 10 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken Riociguat and nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your physician for appropriate and effective medication
Tell your healthcare provider about all the tablet you take, including prescription and non-prescription tablet, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Upwardz 10 Mg and another medicines may affect each other.
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following tablet:
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
What Are Dosage Instruction Of UpWardz 10 Mg
- UpWardz 10 Mg
- UpWardz 20 Mg
How Does UpWardz 10 Mg Work?
Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take UpWardz 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal liver function. Use of this medicine is not recommended if the impairment is severe.
You have been prescribed Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet for the medication of erectile dysfunction.
It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
Don’t take it more than once a day.
Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
Do not use Upwardz 10 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
Do not take it if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
How To Store UpWardz 10 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.