Silagress 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Silagress 100 Mg
Silagress 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient body. Silagress 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Silagress 100 Mg Formulator = La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Silagress 100 Mg
Silagress 100 Mg medication is a mineral supplement used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood of patient body. Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. Usually, a well-balanced diet provides normal blood levels of magnesium. However, certain situations cause your body to lose magnesium faster than you can replace it from your diet. These situations include treatment with “water pills”,a poor diet, alcoholism, or other medical conditions
Side Effects Of Silagress 100 Mg
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
How To Take Silagress 100 Mg
Take this Silagress medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Silagress as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break this Silagress pills. This Silagress 100 Mg medication is to best when this taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Silagress 100 Mg
- You should not use Silagress 100 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- You must not take Silagress 100 Mg if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
If you are taking Silagress 100 Mg product under your doctor’s direction, your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before discussing with your doctor or pharmacist first.
Before using this Silagress product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: cellulose sodium phosphate, digoxin, sodium polystyrene sulfonate.Magnesium can bind with certain medications, preventing their full absorption.
If you are taking a tetracycline-type medication (such as demeclocycline, doxycycline, minocycline, tetracycline), separate the time of the dose from the time of the magnesium supplement dose by at least 2 to 3 hours.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Silagress 100 Mg
- The recommended dose of Silagress is 5 Mg or 20 Mg three times a day. Administer Silagress doses 4-6 hours apart.
- In the clinical trial no greater efficacy was achieved with the use of higher doses. Treatment with doses higher than 20 Mg three times a day is not recommended by any of the healthcare specialist.
How Does Silagress 100 Mg Work?
Silagress 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. This Silagress 100 Mg works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This Silagress 100 Mg helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Silagress 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Silagress 100 Mg with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Silagress 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Silagress 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Silagress 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Silagress 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Silagress 100 Mg Tablet is prescribed.
However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Silagress is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Silagress 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Silagress 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Silagress 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking a magnesium supplement, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to this Silagress drug; or if you have any other allergies. This Silagress product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
Talk to your pharmacist for more details. If you have the following health problem, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product: kidney disease. Liquids, powders, or some other forms of Silagress product may contain sugar and/or aspartame. Liquid products may also contain alcohol.
Caution is advised if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, phenylketonuria (PKU), or any other condition that requires you to limit/avoid these substances in your diet. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely. During pregnancy, this Silagress 100 Mg product should be used only when clearly needed.
How To Store Silagress 100 Mg
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Refer to the product package for details. Do not store in the bathroom. If you have any questions about storage, ask your pharmacist. Keep all drug products away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this Silagress 100 Mg product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.