Forcigra 50 Mg
$43 – $162
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|54 Tablet S||$43||$0.79|
|108 Tablet S||$84||$0.77|
|162 Tablet S||$123||$0.75|
|216 Tablet S||$162||$0.75|
Description Of Forcigra 50 Mg
Forcigra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human body. This medication is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Forcigra 50 Mg Formulator = Akumentis Healthcare Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Forcigra 50 Mg
This Forcigra 50 Mg medication is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, this pills will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Forcigra 50 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart in user body. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Forcigra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Forcigra 50 Mg
Forcigra 50 Mg is available as a tablet taken orally and injection to be administered through a vein. To treat pulmonary arterial hypertension it is usually taken three times a day as per prescribed.
Avoid Drug While Taking Forcigra 50 Mg
Contraindicated: The Drug Should Not Be Used By Breastfeeding Women, As Evidences From Studies Have Shown That There Is A High Risk Of Causing Significant Damage To Infants.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Medicines that contain nitrates
- This Medicines are used for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems
- Medicines used for HIV infection
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Forcigra 50 Mg
Forcigra 50 Mg tablet
How Does Forcigra 50 Mg Work?
Forcigra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. Medication results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Forcigra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = You have to take care about, while Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Forcigra 50 Mg tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Forcigra 50 Mg tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Forcigra 50 Mg tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Forcigra 50 Mg tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of forcigra 50 Mg tablet is recommended by healthcare adviser.
However, contact your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of this dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Forcigra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Forcigra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of FORCIGRA 50 Mg TABLET in patients with severe liver disease.
Caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia). Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur.
May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders.
How To Store Forcigra 50 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.