Intagra 100 Mg
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
Description Of Intagra 100 Mg
Intagra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of Human’s body. This Intagra 100 Mg pills is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Intagra 100 Mg Formulator = Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Intagra 100 Mg
Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, this medicine will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Intagra 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Intagra 100 Mg
Take this Intagra 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is best to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Intagra 100 Mg
If you are taking Intagra 100 Mg medicines called nitrates, as the combination may cause a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure. Contact your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”).
If you are not certain, tell your doctor or pharmacist. If you are using any of the drugs known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the combination may also lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of sildenafil citrate. You have to tell your If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
If you have recently suffer from a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure. If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases. You have to take care if you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy.
With taking this Intagra 100 Mg, may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Disease of the Retina
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Intagra 100 Mg
- PO- 50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Adjust dose based on response. Max: 100 Mg/dose and not more than once in 24 hour.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension- 20 Mg 3 times daily.
- IV- 10 Mg (12.5 mL) administered as a bolus injection 3 times daily.
How Does Intagra 100 Mg Work?
This Intagra 100 Mg medication increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. Intagra 100 Mg pills will help to get an erection only if the person is sexually stimulated.
Warning During Take Intagra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Intagra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Intagra 100 Mg Tablet is prescribed.
- However, Discuss with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Intagra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. By taking this Dose adjustment of Intagra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Intagra 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before you start taking Intagra 100 Mg, Discuss with your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
Aged people should have to take care because it may be more sensitive to the side effects of the drug.
How To Store Intagra 100 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store this medication at room temperature and in an airtight container.