Zenegra 100 Mg
$80 – $148
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|64 Tablet S||$80||$1.25|
|96 Tablet S||$115||$1.19|
|128 Tablet S||$148||$1.15|
Description Of Zenegra 100 Mg
Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Zenegra 100 Mg Formulator = Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Zenegra 100 Mg
Zenegra 100 Mg is contraindicated for patients taking another medicine to treat impotence or using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems.
Zenegra 100 Mg should not be taken by women and children as well as by patients with a known hypersensitivity to any component of the tablet.
Side Effects Of Zenegra 100 Mg
- Mild impairment in vision
- Pain in head
- Hot flushes
- Runny/Stuffy nose
- Chest pain
How To Take Zenegra 100 Mg
You should take your Zenegra 100 Mg tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zenegra 100 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Description – Use of alcohol while taking Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine. Caution is advised especially in patients who are chronic alcohol users.
Instructions – Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zenegra 100 Mg
- Zenegra 50 Mg
- Zenegra 100 Mg
How Does Zenegra 100 Mg Work?
Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Zenegra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. You should not use Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet for conditions or symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet to other people, even if they have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. The use of this medicine without the advice of a healthcare doctor may cause harm.
- Pregnancy = Zenegra 100 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a healthcare doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of Zenegra 100 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zenegra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment Of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
Below are precautions that one need to take which will help you overcome with any side effects if one might face:
- Stop the usage of other nutritional supplement or herbal medicines if you are on Zenegra.
- It is to be only used by men who are feeling sexually stimulated and above 18 years.
- Simultaneous usage or daily intake may lead to addiction that can bring out negative effects.
- Elderly men should take doctor’s prescription or counsel specialist once before taking this medication.
- People working in a factory shouldn’t consume Zenegra before going to their workplace.
How To Store Zenegra 100 Mg
Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store the drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.