Zagore 100 Mg
$30 – $105
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||Zuventus Healthcare Ltd|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$30||$0.93|
|64 Tablet S||$58||$0.90|
|96 Tablet S||$84||$0.87|
|128 Tablet S||$105||$0.82|
Description Of Zagore 100 Mg
Zagore 100 Mg contains Sildenafil Citrate which belongs to a group of medicines called a selective inhibitor of specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil Citrate
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Zagore 100 Mg Formulator = Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Zagore 100 Mg
Zagore 100 Mg Is Used In The Treatment Of ED. Erectile Dysfunction Is The Inability To Achieve Or Maintain An Erection Long Enough To Perform Sexual Intercourse.
Side Effects Of Zagore 100 Mg
- Headache, flushing of the face, and upset stomach
- Temporary changes in color vision
- Eyes being more sensitive to light, or blurred vision
- Sudden decrease or loss of vision
How To Take Zagore 100 Mg
The best time to take sildenafil is about 1 hour before sexual activity, but you can take the medication any time from 4 hours to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
You can take one tablet daily if you’re in the mood for love.
Sildenafil usually should not be taken more than once.
You should not take sildenafil every day if you do not intend to have sex every day. Sildenafil does not have a cumulative effect, which means that the active substance is not accumulated in the tissues of your penis even if you take it daily. Thus, you will not have better or constant erections just because you ingested more Sildenafil “in advance”.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zagore 100 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Medicines that contain nitrates
- Medicines used for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate problems
- Medicines used for HIV infection
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zagore 100 Mg
- Zagore 100 Mg
- Zagore 50 Mg
How Does Zagore 100 Mg Work?
Zagore 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Zagore 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Zagore 100 Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Lactation = Zagore 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Zagore 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Zagore 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zagore 100 Mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Zagore 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zagore 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your pharmacist.
You cannot take any other PDE5 inhibitors on the same day when administering sildenafil, as there are risks related to overdosing. Please be careful when taking Cialis or tadalafil. You must wait 48 hours for wash-out before taking sildenafil. Consult our doctor for any additional questions related to any drug interactions.
Please also consider your degree of cardiac risks associated with the sexual activity.
If you are in the case of co-administering substances known to lead to symptomatic hypotension (blood pressure <90/50 mmHg), do not take Viagra.
If using alpha- blockers, you should address to your doctor prior to taking Viagra.
How To Store Zagore 100 Mg
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.