Joshila 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||RPG LIFESCIENCES LTD|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
Description Of Joshila 50 Mg
Joshila 50 Mg is used to treating men’s health who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence). Joshila 50 Mg belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. This Joshila medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly. By taking this medication, the penis is one of the areas where this enzyme works.
With this medication, an Erectile dysfunction is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. After taking it, when a man is sexually stimulated, his body’s normal response is to increase blood flow to his penis to produce an erection. By controlling the enzyme, This Joshila tablet helps to maintain an erection after the penis is stroked. Without physical action to the penis, such as that occurring during sexual intercourse, Joshila will not work to cause an erection.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Joshila 50 Mg Formulator = RPG Life Sciences Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Joshila 50 Mg
Sildenafil is generally used to treat: Impotence, Hypertension
Side Effects Of Joshila 50 Mg
- Visual disturbances
- Raised intra-ocular pressure
- Nasal congestion
- Hypersensitivity reactions (including rash)
How To Take Joshila 50 Mg
Take this Joshila 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Joshila 50 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food and Water.
Avoid Drug While Taking Joshila 50 Mg
- Do not use Joshila 50 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Sildenafil can interfere with: Hypotension, Cerebrovascular Insufficeincy, Myocardial Infarction, Acute Renal Failure, Edema, Sickle Cell Anemia, Peyronie Disease, Alcoholism, Hearing Loss, Tinnitus, Acute Liver Failure, Retinitis Pigmentosa, seizure.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Joshila 50 Mg
- 50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours.
- Elderly (greater than 65 yrs) – lower initial dose at 25 mg.
How Does Joshila 50 Mg Work?
Joshila 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Joshila 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Joshila 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Joshila 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Joshila 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Joshila 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Joshila 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Joshila 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Joshila 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Joshila 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia).And also it is possibilities of Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur. By taking this pills May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders. May cause sudden loss or decrease in hearing.
How To Store Joshila 50 Mg
You should store Joshila 50 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. You have to Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Joshila Tablet for conditions for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Joshila 50 Mg Tablet to other people who might have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. Self-medication may harm them.