Exgra 100 Mg
$32 – $121
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Exgra 100 Mg
Exgra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Exgra 100 Mg Formulator = Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Exgra 100 Mg
Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is used the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Exgra 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
How To Take Exgra 100 Mg
Isoniazid should be taken on an empty stomach, so take it at least 30 minutes before a meal or two hours after a meal. This helps your body absorb Isoniazid more easily. Avoid drinking alcohol with Isoniazid. This may damage your liver. Isoniazid may interact with foods containing histamine (e.g. tuna fish) or tyramine (e.g. cheese, red wine). The foods should be avoided if you are receiving isoniazid.
Avoid Drug While Taking Exgra 100 Mg
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept in a minimal level while you are taking Exygra 100 MG Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor. … Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Take Exygra 100 Mg Tablet instructed by the doctor. Do not consume medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Taken this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Exgra 100 Mg
It is a prescription medicine male impotence treatment. Impotent men can use it drug to fulfill their sexual requirements. Proper care is needed when dosage of Exygra 100 Mg is concerned, it becomes fairly important to seek the appropriate dose of the drug. Doctors round world recommend a dose of Exygra 100 Mg pill once in a day. Dosage should increase the once prescribed by the doctor. Time interval between two successive doses of is 24 hours. Generic pill be consumed with a glass of water. The appropriate time for intake of this drug is half an hour prior to the love making activity 100 Mg dose should not be increased if the prescribed dose is not showing desired results. For better result to appear, an advice from a physician becomes necessary.
How Does Exgra 100 Mg Work?
Exgra100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable sexual activity.
Warning During Take Exgra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Exgra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Exgra 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Exgra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Exgra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Exgra 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
If you have an allergy to sildenafil or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you use drugs called poppers like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. If you have been told not to have sex by your doctor.
How To Store Exgra 100 Mg
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
Store at room temperature (15-25°C).