Ceebis 20 Mg
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|50 Tablet S||$500||$10.00|
Description Of Ceebis 20 Mg
Ceebis 20 Mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, which is used to treat Erectile in which may be available at all the drugstores, leading pharmacy, and medical supply stores but only on doctor’s prescription.
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 20 Mg
Ceebis 20 Mg Formulator = Cooper Pharma
Therapeutic Uses Of Ceebis 20 Mg
You are always advised to take Ceebis 20 Mg as prescribed by your pharmacist. You are not advised to take it for continuous long period.
Side Effects Of Ceebis 20 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
How To Take Ceebis 20 Mg
Ceebis 20 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your pharmacist. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Ceebis 20 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ceebis 20 Mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Ceebis 20 Mg
- Ceebis 20 Mg
How Does Ceebis 20 Mg Work?
Ceebis 20 Mg tablet contains Tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor which basically works in erectile dysfunctioning by increasing the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It has been also found to work in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Ceebis 20 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Ceebis 20 Mg is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Lactation = Ceebis 20 Mg is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = = Ceebis 20 Mg may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Ceebis 20 Mg is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Ceebis 20 Mg is required. However, inform your pharmacist if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Ceebis 20 Mg should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Ceebis 20 Mg may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor. There is limited information available on the use of Ceebis 20 Mg in patients with severe liver disease.
Before you start taking Ceebis 20 Mg, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your pharmacist know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders, myeloma, or if your penis has anatomical deformities. If you are buying Ceebis 20 Mg through, be sure to include all your medical information on the consultation form. If you aren’t sure if it’s safe for you to take Ceebis 20 Mg, make an appointment with your pharmacist.
- Avoid a high fat diet
- Avoid alcohol when you are taking Ceebis 20 Mg as it may result in side effects.
- Do not share the Ceebis 20 Mg with anyone else even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Ceebis 20 Mg could make you feel dizzy. Hence do not drive or operate any heavy machine or do any activity that requires alertness when you are taking Ceebis 20 Mg.
- The medicine should not be given to anyone under the age of 18 years.
How To Store Ceebis 20 Mg
Store the Ceebis 20 Mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.