Zestogra 100 Mg
$32 – $118
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Zestogra 100 Mg
Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Zestogra 100 Mg Formulator = Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Zestogra 100 Mg
Zestogra 100 Mg tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension.
Side Effects Of Zestogra 100 Mg
- abnormal vision
- back pain
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision
- muscle pain
- skin flushing
How To Take Zestogra 100 Mg
Take Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet as instructed by the pharmacist. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take Zestogra 100 Mg at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zestogra 100 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
When two or more medicines are taken together, it can change how the medicines work and increase the risk of side-effects. In medical terms, this is called as a Drug Interaction.
This page does not contain all the possible interactions of Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet. Share a list of all medicines that you use with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any medicines without the approval of your pharmacist.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zestogra 100 Mg
- Zestogra 25 Mg
- Zestogra 50 Mg
- Zestogra 100 Mg
How Does Zestogra 100 Mg Work?
Zestogra 100 Mg tablet increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It helps to get an ED only if the person is sexually stimulated.
Warning During Take Zestogra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Medicines may be recommended for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. You should not use Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet for conditions or symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet to other people, even if they have the same conditions or symptoms that you have. The use of this medicine without the advice of a healthcare doctor may cause harm.
- Pregnancy = Zestogra 100 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a healthcare doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of Zestogra 100 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your healthcare doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your healthcare doctor.
Before you use Zestogra 100 Mg, tell your pharmacist of your medical and health history including the following:
- bleeding disorder
- blood circulation problems
- cancer of blood cells (leukemia)
- cancer of white blood cells (multiple myeloma)
- chest pain (angina)
- deformed penis shape
How To Store Zestogra 100 Mg
You should store Zestogra 100 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.