Many men suffer from erectile dysfunction but refuse to take about it with their partner or doctor. It is obvious that sexual problems in men cause embarrassment, but men should know that there are various severity of erectile dysfunction which can be cure if at an early stage. You can read the following article to known symptoms of ED:
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED), include:
- Inability to achieve an erection.
- Ability to get an erection sometimes, but not every time.
- Ability to get an erection but not being able to maintain it.
- Ability to get an erection but not hard enough for sexual intercourse.
Other sexual problems that may also occur along with ED include:
- Loss of libido or low sex drive
- Premature ejaculation
- Problems ejaculating
The first step in the medical management of erectile dysfunction is doing a thorough sexual, medical, and psychosocial history. While conducting a full interview, the doctor may ask a few specific questions, such as:
- If you have difficulty obtaining an erection suitable for penetration if you have lost interest in sex if the erection can be maintained for long period, if ejaculation occurs, and if both partners have sexual satisfaction.
- Current medications you are taking, other health problems, surgery you may have had, and about other disorders and their treatment.
- All medications you have taken during the past year, including all vitamins and other dietary supplements.
- Tell the doctor about your lifestyle habits such as alcohol intake, tobacco use, and drug use.
- Your doctor will look for indications of depression by asking questions about sexual desire, problems, and tension in your sexual relationship, insomnia, moodiness, nervousness, tiredness, anxiety, and stress.
- You will also be asked about your relationship with your sexual partner and whether you have told her about this problem.
- Before coming to a conclusion or providing the treatment, our doctor will also want to know if you have already tried any treatments for erectile dysfunction? If you have, what were they and how did they work? Were there any problems or side effects to their use and if you are willing to use them regularly?
If you have already tried ED medications and they worked, the doctor would recommend you a dose of ED medication for a longer duration. If you have not taken any form of ED medications, the doctor may prescribe you erectile dysfunction medications containing Sildenafil such as Cenforce 150 and Fildena 100 or Vardenafil such as Vilitra 20 and Tadalafil such as Vidalista 20 and Tadalista 10.