Premature ejaculation is a dysfunction, which occurs during sexual intercourses when a man ejaculates faster than the period that he or his partner would prefer.
It is a common sexual problem, which is experienced by many men at some point.
Both psychological, as well as physiological factors play a crucial role in premature ejaculation.
Unless this problem occurs frequently or starts affecting your physical intimacy, it should not bother you.
What are the symptoms of premature ejaculation?
Even though men often feel embarrassed to talk about it, almost one out of three men suffers from premature ejaculation.
You might be suffering from premature ejaculation if:
- you can ejaculate, within a minute of penetration;
- you are unable to control the ejaculation, during sexual intercourse (most of the time);
- you feel distressed, unsatisfied and frustrated about sexual intimacy, and tend to avoid it;
Fortunately, premature ejaculation can be treated through medicines, counselling sessions and using sexual techniques to control ejaculation.
A combination of all the three can improve your sex life dynamically.
Types of premature ejaculation:
To treat premature ejaculation of psychological origin, it is vital to identify the root of the problem.
This problem might vary from person to person, as per their personal experiences.
It can be further classified into two types:
Lifelong or primary premature ejaculation:
A person might be suffering from primary premature ejaculation if he is unable to delay his ejaculation for at least two minutes.
For such a person, it is challenging to have a past record of satisfactory sexual intercourses throughout his life.
Acquired or secondary premature ejaculation:
A person might be suffering from secondary premature ejaculation, if he has a previous record of successful sexual activities, with desirable ejaculation time.
This tendency, mostly occur due to trauma, miserable sexual attempts or systemic disease conditions.
What are the causes of premature ejaculation?
There can be endless causes, behind the occurrence of premature ejaculation in a man.
Most of the time, the causes vary from one individual to another.
In the case of adolescents, it is often the fear of being caught during masturbation, which leads to consecutive failures and eventually leads to premature ejaculation. 
Everyday factors, which might play a vital role includes:
- Poor body image;
- Early sexual encounters or amateur sex;
- Confusion or guilt feeling, which increases the tendency to finish the act;
- Sexual abuses;
- Usage of narcotic or therapeutic drugs;
- Excessive smoking;
- Anticipating about premature ejaculation or not being able to satisfy partner;
Other factors which might affect the sexual health of a person include:
- Erectile dysfunction: Men suffering from erectile dysfunction might develop a tendency to ejaculate sooner.
- Stress and anxiety: People suffering from anxiety about their sexual performance often suffer from this problem.
- Dysfunctional Relationship: If you have sexual relationships with multiple partners, and you do not experience premature ejaculation with either of them, it might be your dysfunctional relationship with your current partner which is causing this problem.
The most common causes of premature ejaculation among men of 50-60 age, is the systematic diseases like hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus and other neurological problems.
These factors not only affect the ejaculation but also make a man impotent in the long run.
Abnormal hormone levels or neurotransmitter levels too affect the sexual intimacy of a male.
Premature ejaculation is a common problem, which affects the sexual intimacy of both partners. Psychological counselling sessions have often proved to be valid under many circumstances. Furthermore, taking remedial measures can also help an individual to control the biological factors, which leads to premature ejaculation.
For more information visit us our website : welloxpharma.com