Vigreks 100 Mg
$30 – $109
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$30||$0.93|
|64 Tablet S||$58||$0.90|
|96 Tablet S||$84||$0.87|
|128 Tablet S||$109||$0.85|
Description Of Vigreks 100 Mg
Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of patient body. Vigreks 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Vigreks 100 Mg Formulator = Medley Pharmaceuticals
Therapeutic Uses Of Vigreks 100 Mg
Vigreks Tablet is used to treat the inability to keep an enlarged and rigid state of the penis during sexual activity. This Vigreks 100 Mg condition is known as erectile dysfunction or ED. Vigreks 100 Mg is a prescription medicine. Vigreks medicine helps by relaxing muscles and therefore allowing the flow of blood into the penis. This Vigreks helps a man to keep the penis in an enlarged and rigid state during sexual excitement.
Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitors
Vigreks belongs to a class of medicines called Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitors. Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors are a group of targeted therapy medicines that used to treat people with high blood pressure. PDE 5 inhibitors are also used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Vigreks 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Vigreks 100 Mg
Take Vigreks 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Vigreks as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is best when Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Vigreks 100 Mg
Patients concurrently or intermittently using organic nitrates in any form.
When two or more medicines are taken together, Vigreks can change how the medicines work and increase the risk of side-effects. In medical terms, Vigreks 100 Mg is called as a Drug Interaction.
Vigreks 100 Mg page does not contain all the possible interactions of Vigreks Tablet. Share a list of all medicines that you use with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any medicines without the approval of your doctor or a healthcare specialist.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Vigreks 100 Mg
PO- 50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Adjust dose based on response. Max: 100 Mg/dose and not more than once in 24 hour.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension- 20 Mg 3 times daily.
IV- 10 Mg (12.5 mL) administered as a bolus injection 3 times daily.
How Does Vigreks 100 Mg Work?
Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. Vigreks 100 Mg results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Vigreks 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- Liver = Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis. Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur.
May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders.
How To Store Vigreks 100 Mg
You should store Vigreks 100 Mg Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Store the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.