$29 – $90
|Generic Drugs||Vardenafil Oral Jelly|
|Manufacturer||Centurion Laboratories Private Limited|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|56 Sachet S||$90||$1.60|
|42 Sachet S||$73||$1.73|
|28 Sachet S||$51||$1.82|
|14 Sachet S||$29||$2.07|
Description Of Victor Jelly
Victor Oral Jelly is used for erectile dysfunction medication. More easily swallowed than tablets and therefore Victor Oral Jelly is suitable for elderly people and also for people who have difficulty in swallowing. This jelly is chemically composed of vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor that helps attain an erection. This is accomplish by relaxing smooth muscle and widening blood vessels in the penis. Victor Oral Jelly contains the active ingredient Vardenafil.
Name Of Drug = Vardenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Victor Jelly Formulator = Centurion Laboratories
Therapeutic Uses Of Victor Jelly
Erectile Dysfunction is requirement when a man can’t get an erection or when a man can’t keep an erection long enough to the finish sex. Erectile dysfunction is a also called impotency and sexual dysfunction but most people simply refer to it as ED.
Side Effects Of Victor Jelly
- stomach upset
- nasal stuffiness
- blurred vision
How To Take Victor Jelly
Take vardenafil oral jelly in the dosage and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This tablet Online is to be taken with meals.
Avoid Drug While Taking Victor Jelly
You should prevent Victor Jelly if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken Riociguat and nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
You must consult with your physician for appropriate and effective medication
Drug interactions in case of Victor Jelly Effects is done with following drugs:
- Antiobiotics such as erythromycin, pediazole etc
- Nitrate drugs like nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate
- Heart and blood pressure drugs like cardizem, dilacor, nicardipine, calan etc
- HIV and AIDS drugs like delavirdine, ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir etc
- Antidepressant drugs like nefazodone
- Prostate disorders drugs like alfuzosin
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Victor Jelly
- Victor Jelly
How Does Victor Jelly Work?
Victor Oral Jelly are taken orally 15 – 30 minutes before lovemaking or as directed by your physician. It is specially designed for men who don’t like to swallow pills. All you do is place the Victor Oral Jelly under your tongue and wait until has completely dissolved. However, taking this Victor Oral Jelly with a high-fat foods may reduce the amount of tablet that your body absorbs.
Warning During Take Victor Jelly
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Victor Oral Jelly Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Victor Oral Jelly Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this medicine is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Victor Oral Jelly should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Victor Oral Jelly may be needed. Please consult your physician.
These are the precautions to be remind while taking Victor Oral Jelly. It should be used only when your physician prescribes it for you.
Never take it without prescription.
This Victor Oral Jelly is not preferable to take in combination with tablets having nitrates.
Try to prevent heavy meal before and after taking this pill otherwise it will lose the power to get harder and longer erection.
Only men are liable for using Victor Oral Jelly. Men with diabetes, renal disorders, ocular abnormalities, heart disease, high blood pressure, liver issues, or sickle cell anemia require their physician’s approval before starting dosage.
How To Store Victor Jelly
Store at temperature between (15-25°C). Keep Victor Jelly out of the scope of children