Filitra 40 Mg
$101 – $278
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of Filitra 40 Mg
Filitra 40 Mg is a high performance ED product popular for its fast work and long lasting results. The ED product contains Vardenafil in the effective strengths of 40 mg. The results are guaranteed and the effectiveness stays on for a really longer span. The tablet serves one of the best ED products to rely on, when it is about reaching new heights by attaining an erection that is hard and stiff.
Name Of Drug = Vardenafil
Composition Quantity =40 Mg
Filitra 40 Mg Formulator = Fortune Healthcare
Therapeutic Uses Of Filitra 40 Mg
Filitra 40 Mg used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in male. Filitra 40 Mg is a prescription only drug which may be buy from any of the leading drugstores, leading online best pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores only on physician’s prescription.
Side Effects Of Filitra 40 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Filitra 40 Mg
Filitra 40 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
Avoid Drug While Taking Filitra 40 Mg
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
Interact with the diseased requirement like:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Filitra 40 Mg
- Filitra 10 Mg
- Filitra 20 Mg
- Filitra 40 Mg
- Filitra Professional
How Does Filitra 40 Mg Work?
Vardenafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active ingredient in the tablet which growth the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles of the penile blood vessels hence, treating erectile dysfunctioning.
Warning During Take Filitra 40 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol may cause a fall in blood pressure and associated symptoms like fainting, dizziness, excessive sweating etc. It is recommended to limit or avoid the uptake of alcohol while using this medicine.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of Filitra 40 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
- Driving = Filitra 40 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Report the incidence of any kidney disease to the doctor. Use of Filitra 40 Mg pills is not recommended in patients having severe kidney impairment. If the impairment is mild then this tablets can be used with suitable dose adjustments.
- Liver = This medicine should be used with caution in patients having an impairment of normal liver/kidney function. Use of this medicine is not recommended if the impairment is severe.
- The medicine composed of Filitra 40 Mg is not remind for consumption by women or men below 18 years of age.
- Confirm diagnosis with your doctor before you start consuming ED treatment
- Avoid use of congenital QT prolongation.
- Men with cardiovascular disease, severe hepatic impairment, on renal dialysis, retinitis pigmentosa and related retinal disorders are not recommended to take this tablet.
- Avoid taking Filitra 40 Mg tablet if you have anatomical penile deformation or are predisposition to priapism.
- Men are advised to discontinue the use of this ED tablet if sudden vision or hearing loss like requirement occurred.
- Men should not consume this Filitra 40 Mg composed high powered pill in combination with other ED treatment as the combination may lead to severe side effects and adverse reactions.
How To Store Filitra 40 Mg
Store the Filitra 40 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not harmful before buying and while storing.