Juan 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of Juan 50 Mg
Juan 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of your body. This Juan 50 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Juan 50 Mg Formulator = Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Juan 50 Mg
Juan 50 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, Juan 50 Mg will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Juan 50 Mg medication is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Juan 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Juan 50 Mg
Take this Jaun 50 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Jaun 50 Mg medication is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Juan 50 Mg
If you are taking Juan 50 Mg medicines called nitrates, as the combination may cause a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure. Discuss with your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”).
If you are not certain, tell your doctor or pharmacist. If you are using any of the drugs known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the combination may also lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in patient blood pressure. If you have recently suffer from a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure. ? If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa) ? If you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
Patient under protease inhibitor treatment for treating HIV should be careful while taking it. Protease inhibitors inhibit sildenafil metabolism. Those using protease inhibitors should limit sildenafil dose to be under one 25-Mg dose every 48 hours as per recommandation. The metabolism of sildenafil is also affected by erythromycin and cimetidine, possibly leading to prolonged plasma half-life levels. The use of sildenafil and an alpha blocker simultaneously results in low blood pressure; if the drugs are taken with at least four hours gap the effects don’t occur.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Juan 50 Mg
Dosage for erectile dysfunction
- Recommended: 50 Mg per day
- Initial: 25 Mg per day
- Maximum: 100 Mg per day
Older Adults (65 years or higher)
- Recommended: 50 Mg/day
- Initial: 25 Mg/day
- Maximum: 100 Mg/day
- 18 years
How Does Juan 50 Mg Work?
Juan 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Juan 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Juan 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Juan 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Juan 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Juan 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Juan 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Juan 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Juan 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Juan 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Sildenafil should not be taken more than once a day as per prescribed.
It’s best to take this Juan 50 Mg drug about 1 hour before sexual activity, but you can take it anywhere between 4 hours and 30 minutes before you need it as per recommanded.
If you have an erection for more than 4 hours, call a doctor
The drug works best when taken on an empty stomach
Do not take dose of sildenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems
Sildenafil may cause dizziness. You should not drive or operate machinery after taking sildenafil
Drinking alcohol before taking sildenafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from this Juan 50 Mg medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking sildenafil.
How To Store Juan 50 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. You have to Store this medication at room temperature and in an airtight container.