Joshila 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer||RPG LIFESCIENCES LTD|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Quantity||Add To Cart|
Description Of Joshila 100 Mg
Joshila 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in human body. Joshila 100 Mg helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men’s health. Joshila 100 Mg also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. This medication can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Joshila 100 Mg Formulator = RPG Life Sciences Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Joshila 100 Mg
Sildenafil relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of your body. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men’s health. Joshila 100 Mg is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women both.
Side Effects Of Joshila 100 Mg
The following serious adverse events are discussed elsewhere in the labeling:
- Mortality with pediatric use
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss
- Vaso-occlusive crisis
How To Take Joshila 100 Mg
Take Joshila 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Joshila 100 Mg Tablet is best to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Joshila 100 Mg
- You should not use Joshila 100 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
If you are taking Joshila 100 Mg product under your doctor’s direction, your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them.
Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any of the medicine before checking with your doctor or pharmacist first. Before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and non prescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: cellulose sodium phosphate, digoxin, sodium polystyrene sulfonate.
If you are taking a tetracycline-type medication (such as demeclocycline, doxycycline, minocycline, tetracycline), separate the time of the dose from the time of the magnesium supplement dose by at least 2 to 3 hours. If you are taking a bisphosphonate, a thyroid medication (for example, levothyroxine), or a quinolone-type antibiotic.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist about how long you should wait between doses and for help finding a dosing schedule that will work with all your medications.Check the labels on all your prescription and nonprescription/herbal products because they may contain magnesium. Discuss your pharmacist about using those products safely. This document does not contain all possible interactions.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Joshila 100 Mg
50 Mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, maximum 100 Mg per dose and not more than once in 24 hours as per prescribed.
How Does Joshila 100 Mg Work?
Joshila 100 Mg tablet increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. Joshila 100 Mg helps to get an erection only if the person is sexually stimulated.
Warning During Take Joshila 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Joshila 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Joshila 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Joshila 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Joshila 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Joshila 100 Mg Tablet is recommended by your healthcare adviser.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Joshila 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Joshila 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Joshila 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking a magnesium supplement, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details. If you have the following health problem, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product: kidney disease. Liquids, powders, or some other forms of this product may contain sugar and/or aspartame. Liquid products may also contain alcohol. Caution is advised if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, phenylketonuria (PKU), or any other condition that requires you to limit/avoid these substances in your diet. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely.
How To Store Joshila 100 Mg
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Refer to the product package for details. Do not store in the bathroom. If you have any questions about storage, ask your pharmacist. Keep all drug products away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.