Exigra 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$32||$1.00|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$90||$0.93|
|128 Tablet S||$119||$0.92|
Description Of Exigra 100 Mg
Exigra 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body
Name Of Drug = sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Exigra 100 Mg Formulator = Wockhardt Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Exigra 100 Mg
Exigra 100 Mg Tablet is used in treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Side Effects Of Exigra 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
How To Take Exigra 100 Mg
Take Exigra 100 Mg Tablet as instructed by doctor. Do not consume medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Following the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
Avoid Drug While Taking Exigra 100 Mg
Avoid using grapefruit juice large quantities while taking Exigra 100 MG Tablet. Consumption of grapefruit juice may interfere with the working of the medicine in body and the desired effect may not be achieved or there may be a delay. Consult your doctor in regard before taking this medicine.
Use not more than tablet in a day with or without meals.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Exigra 100 Mg
It is a prescription medicine male impotence treatment. Impotent men can use it drug to fulfill their sexual requirements. Proper care is needed when dosage of Exigra 100 Mg is concerned, it becomes fairly important to seek the appropriate dose of the drug. Doctors round world recommend a dose of Exigra 100 Mg pill once in a day. Dosage should increase the once prescribed by the doctor. Time interval between two successive doses of is 24 hours. Generic pill be consumed with a glass of water. The appropriate time for intake of this drug is half an hour prior to the love making activity 100 Mg dose should not be increased if the prescribed dose is not showing desired results. For better result to appear, an advice from a physician becomes necessary.
How Does Exigra 100 Mg Work?
Exigra100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis over sexual stimulation. It helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Exigra 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Exigra 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Exigra 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Exigra 100 mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Report the use of Exigra 100 Mg Tablet before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures
If you have an allergy to sildenafil or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you use drugs called poppers like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. If you have been told not to have sex by your doctor.
How To Store Exigra 100 Mg
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.