Erix 100 Mg
$32 – $120
|Unichem Laboratories Ltd
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of Erix 100 Mg
Erix 100 Mg Tablet relaxes smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Erix 100 Mg Formulator = Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Erix 100 Mg
Erix 100 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment of ; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse., it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Erix 100 Mg Tablet is used treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Erix 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
How To Take Erix 100 Mg
Take Erix 100 Mg Tablet instructed by the doctor. Do not consume medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity taken for erection disorders.
Avoid Drug While Taking Erix 100 Mg
Erix 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Erix 100 Mg Tablet. Consult a doctor discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine ..
Take Erix 100 Mg Tablet as instructed the doctor. Do not consume this tablet in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Erix 100 Mg
The dose of a drug and dosage of the drug are different terminologies. Dose is defined as the quantity or amount of medicine given by the doctor or taken by the patient at a given period. Dosage is the regimen prescribed by the doctor about how many days and how many times per day the drug is to be taken in specified dose by the patient. The dose is expressed in for tablets or gm, micro gm sometimes, ml for syrups or drops for kids syrups. The dose is not fixed for a drug for all conditions, and it changes according to the condition or a disease. It also changes on the age of the patient.
How Does Erix 100 Mg Work?
Erix 100 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Erix 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Erix 100 mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Erix 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Erix 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Erix 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Erix 100 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Erix 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Erix 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Erix 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Major & minor side effects Erix 100 Mg Tablet. Headache. Flushing. Bloody nose. Indigestion. Sleeplessness. Diarrhea. Dizziness. Bloody and cloudy urine.
- shortness of breath
- swelling of the feet and lower legs
- suddent weight gain
- chest pain
Labetalol can cause dizziness and drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how labetalol affects you.
How To Store Erix 100 Mg
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Different brands of this medication have different storage needs. Check the product package for instructions on how to store your brand, or ask your pharmacist. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Taking outdated tetracycline-related drugs can result in serious illness. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.