Zestogra 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
Description Of Zestogra 50 Mg
Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Zestogra 50 Mg Formulator = Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Zestogra 50 Mg
Take Zestogra 50 Mg in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Side Effects Of Zestogra 50 Mg
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
How To Take Zestogra 50 Mg
It’s best to take this tablet about 1 hour before the sexual activity with at least one glass of water, however we suggest you to take this medicine only as per your physician’s advice.
Avoid Drug While Taking Zestogra 50 Mg
- Take Zestogra 50 Mg on an empty stomach for best results.
- Do not take this tablet more than 1 in a day.
- Avoid alcohol when taking Zestogra 50 Mg as it may cause health related problems to you.
- This tablet should not be used by men under 18 or over 65 years of age
- barbiturates, bosentan, carabamazepine, efavirenza, nevirapine, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin: Altered plasma level of either drug.
- cimetidine, erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, mibefradil: Prolonged sildenafil effect.
- doxazosin and other alpha-blockers: Increased risk of symptomatic hypotension.
- nitrates: Profound hypotension protease inhibitors: Increased sildenafil effect. rifampin: Decreased sildenafil effect.
Inhibitors Of CYP3A4 Such As Cimetidine And Erythromycin Are Likely To Reduce Sildenafil Clearance. CYP3A4 Inducers Such As Rifampicin May Decrease The Plasma Concentrations Of Sildenafil. Symptomatic Hypotension When Used With Α-Blockers. Plasma Concentrations Are Increased By Ritonavir. Potentially Fatal: May Potentiate Hypotensive Effects Of Of Organic Nitrates and Nicorandil.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Zestogra 50 Mg
- Zestogra 25 Mg
- Zestogra 50 Mg
- Zestogra 100 Mg
How Does Zestogra 50 Mg Work?
Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. This results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Zestogra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, and flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the pharmacist.
- Pregnancy = Zestogra 50 Mg is not required for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking Zestogra 50 Mg
- Lactation = the use of Zestogra 50 Mg should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your pharmacist so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet is required.
- Liver = Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zestogra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
- Don’t consume alcohol while taking Zestogra 50 Mg.
- To avoid adverse reaction, consult your pharmacist if you are already taking other medicines.
- Pregnant and lactating women, consult your pharmacist before taking this medicine.
How To Store Zestogra 50 Mg
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.