Vigored Blue 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$32||$1.00|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$92||$0.95|
|128 Tablet S||$119||$0.92|
Description Of Vigored Blue 100 Mg
Vigored Blue 100 Mg tablet is a medication that used to solve the sexual problems where a man is not able to keep up his erection for a long time. Vigored Blue 100 Mg treats the problem of erectile dysfunction and other related issues like impotency and more.
The tablet is a phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor that relaxes the blood vessels and thus improving the blood flow in your body.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Vigored Blue 100 Mg Formulator = Zydus Cadila
Therapeutic Uses Of Vigored Blue 100 Mg
Vigored Blue is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
This Vigored Blue 100 Mg drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Practice “safe sex” such as using latex condoms. Discuss with your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Side Effects Of Vigored Blue 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Vigored Blue 100 Mg
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking sildenafil and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take this Vigored Blue 100 Mg drug by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually as needed. Take sildenafil at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective). Do not take more than once daily.
Notice that , A high-fat meal may delay how quickly the drug begins to work.
Avoid Drug While Taking Vigored Blue 100 Mg
Do not take Vigored Blue 100 Mg, if,
- You have allergy to any ingredients in Vigored Blue 100 Mg
- You have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
- You are taking nitrates
- You are taking another PDE-5 inhibitor such as tadalafil or vardenafil
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Vigored Blue 100 Mg document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
A product that may interact with this Vigored Blue 100 Mg drug is: riociguat.
Sildenafil can cause a serious drop in your blood pressure when used with nitrates. A serious drop in blood pressure can lead to dizziness, fainting, and rarely heart attack or stroke. Do not use sildenafil with any of the following: certain drugs used to treat chest pain/angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide), recreational drugs called “poppers” containing amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, or butyl nitrite.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Vigored Blue 100 Mg
Vigored Blue 100 shall not be taken more than 100 Mg in a day. Satisfactory dosage is not more than 100 Mg.
How Does Vigored Blue 100 Mg Work?
Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase type-5. Vigored Blue 100 Mg results in the increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the flow of blood.
Warning During Take Vigored Blue 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet is recommended by any healthcare specialist.
However, contact with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if Vigored Blue is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vigored Blue 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Before taking sildenafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to Vigored Blue 100 Mg; or if you have any other allergies. This Vigored Blue 100 Mg product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this Vigored Blue medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past, history of painful/prolonged erection (priapism), conditions that may increase the risk of priapism (such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), eye problems (such as retinitis pigmentosa, sudden decreased vision, NAION).
How To Store Vigored Blue 100 Mg
You have to Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. You should not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.