Uprize 10 Mg
$26 – $97
|Alkem Laboratories Ltd
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of Uprize 10 Mg
Uprize 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in growing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the medication of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels attaching the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10 Mg
Uprize 10 Mg Formulator = Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Uprize 10 Mg
Uprize 10 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to raise your capacity to exercise. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Side Effects Of Uprize 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
How To Take Uprize 10 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggest by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Uprize 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without meal, but it is better to take it at a schedule time.
Avoid Drug While Taking Uprize 10 Mg
You should prevent Uprize 10 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken Riociguat and nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
You must consult with your physician for appropriate and effective medication
Whenever you take more than one tablet, or mix it with certain meals or beverages, you”re at danger of a drug interaction.
Interaction with Disease
Report the incidence of any disease of the heart and blood vessel to the physician. Use of Uprize 10 Mg Tablet is not remind in such patients especially the ones who are advised to refrain from any sexual activity due to the danger of side effects on the heart.
Report the incidence of any kidney disease to the physician. Use of Uprize 10 Mg Tablet is not remind in patients having severe kidney impairment. If the impairment is mild then this tablet can be used with appropriate dose adjustments.
Obstructive disease of the lungs
Report the incidence of any obstructive disease of the lungs (veno-occlusive disease, emphysema, bronchitis etc.). Use of Uprize 10 Mg Tablet is not remind as the danger of side effects are significantly high.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Uprize 10 Mg
- Uprize 10 Mg
How Does Uprize 10 Mg Work?
Uprize 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Uprize 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Uprize 10 Mg Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the physician.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not remind for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a physician and discuss the advantages and danger before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of this tablet should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your physician so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Uprize 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = This medicine should be used with precaution in patients having an impairment of normal kidney function. Use of this medicine is not remind if the impairment is severe.
- Liver = Uprize 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Uprize 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your physician.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions If you,
Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in UPRIZE 10mg
Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
Have had a stroke
Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
Have stomach ulcers
Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease
How To Store Uprize 10 Mg
Store at temperature between (15-25°C). Keep Uprize 10 Mg out of the reach of children.