P Force Fort 150 Mg
$98 – $187
|Price Per Unit
|Add To Cart
Description Of P Force Fort 150 Mg
P Force Fort 150 Mg contains an active component Sildenafil Citrate which is an FDA-approved medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction problems in men. After being introduced in 1998, P Force Fort 150 Mg is becoming the most popular treatment for erectile dysfunction issues. P Force Fort 150 Mg is a fast-acting medication that can last up to four hours. P Force Fort 150 Mg works well for men at any age, regardless of how long the patient has been having issues getting and maintaining an ED.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 150 Mg
P Force Fort 150 Mg Formulator = Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of P Force Fort 150 Mg
P Force Fort 150 Mg ought to be taken by a man for treating his problems of erectile dysfunction. It is an oral tablet. This pill thus has to be only taken by wallowing in their whole and complete form along with a glass of water. It must not be bitten or broken or chewed into bits and pieces and must be consumed in their whole. P Force Fort 150 Mg does not help to arouse a man sexually, and hence they should not be taken during sexual intercourse.
Side Effects Of P Force Fort 150 Mg
- Heart attack symptoms
- Painful erections
- Irregular heartbeat
How To Take P Force Fort 150 Mg
Take the drug strictly as prescribed by the doctor. Take P Force Fort 150 Mg with a glass of water with or without food, one hour prior to sexual activity.
Avoid Drug While Taking P Force Fort 150 Mg
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs as it may cause dizziness and blurred vision
- Avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
If you are taking some drugs or other over the counter medicines, these may interfere with the therapeutic effect of P-Force Fort 150 Mg. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with P-Force Fort 150 Mg are as follows:
What Are Dosage Instruction Of P Force Fort 150 Mg
- P Force Extra Super
- P Force Fort 150 Mg
- Super P Force Tablet
How Does P Force Fort 150 Mg Work?
P Force Fort 150 Mg is phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It works by increasing the concentration of cGMP in blood vessels. Thus, it leads to relaxation of muscles and increases blood flow to the penis and increase in blood flow to penis leads to better and prolonged ED. Thus, better sexual experience during sexual activity.
Warning During Take P Force Fort 150 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = P Force Fort 150 Mg should not be prescribed to women who are pregnant.
- Lactation = P Force Fort 150 Mg should not be prescribed to women who are breastfeeding.
- Driving = P Force Fort 150 Mg may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = P Force Fort 150 Mg is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of P Force Fort 150 mg is recommended. However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = P Force Fort 150 Mg should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of P Force Fort 150 Mg may be needed. Please consult your doctor before tacking medicine.
Caution When Used In Patients With Anatomical Deformation Of Penis Or Conditions That May Predispose Them To Priapism (E.G. Sickle Cell Anaemia, Myeloma, Or Leukaemia). Mild, Transient, Dose-Related Impairment of Colour Discrimination (Blue/Green) May Occur. Hepatic Or Severe Renal Impairment, Bleeding Disorders, Active Peptic Ulceration, Hypotension, Recent History Of Stroke, MI, Arrhythmias, Unstable Angina, Heart Failure Or Retinal Disorders. May Cause Sudden Loss Or Decrease In Hearing.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight.
- If irritation or allergies persist, stop the application of medicine and consult a doctor.
- Keep in proper condition and out of the reach of children.
How To Store P Force Fort 150 Mg
Room temperature between- 15 to 30 degree Celsius is appropriate for storing the ED drug. P Force Fort 150 Mg have greater chances of losing on efficiency if heat, light, and moisture come in contact with the drug. Therefore, store P Force Fort 150 Mg in a dark and cool place. Out of date pills should be disposed of properly.