Manly 100 Mg
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|10 Tablet S||$500||$50.00|
Description Of Manly 100 Mg
Manly 100 Mg is one of the effective products that delivers a positive result. The drug contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient; this medicine facilitates firm and painless erection. In the market so many options are available to treat impotency or erectile dysfunction (ED).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil Citrate
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Manly 100 Mg Formulator = Cooper Pharma
Therapeutic Uses Of Manly 100 Mg
Manly 100 Mg is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. Manly contains 100 Mg Sildenafil Citrate and enhances exercise capability in man.
Side Effects Of Manly 100 Mg
Manly 100 Mg may cause some side effects like any other ED drug. Common side effects are:
- Sudden hearing loss
- Sudden vision loss
- Upset stomach
- Changes in the color vision
- The unwanted side effects are likely to occur at a higher dose.
How To Take Manly 100 Mg
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase5 enzyme inhibitor. It has the ability to control over the activity of this enzyme. Sildenafil Citrate stops the activity of this enzyme and improves the blood flow to the penis which makes it firm and erect. Erection can be easily achieved by using Sildenafil Citrate.
Sildenafil Citrate is preferably taken an hour before sexual activity or you can take it any time from 4 hours to 30 minutes before sexual activity. Always take the dose as prescribed by the doctor only.
Avoid Drug While Taking Manly 100 Mg
There are certain drugs which may interact with Manly and cause several side effects. It is best to give a list to your doctor about the medicines that you are taking currently so that drug interaction does not happen. Here is a list of few medicines that may interact with Manly. There are certain drugs which may interact with Manly and cause several side effects:
- An antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- HIV Drugs such as Ritonavir
- Hepatitis C drugs like Boceprevir or Telaprevir
- Impotence drugs like Vardenafil, Avanafil, and Tadalafil
This is not an exhaustive list. There may be other medicines as well. It is best to give a list of medicine that you are taking currently to your doctor so as to avoid any drug interaction.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Manly 100 Mg
Manly 100 Mg containing the active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Manly 100 Mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes.
You must always ask your doctor about its usage, dosage, frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Manly 100 Mg at a fixed time, preferably with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. it is not recommended for females and pediatric population.
How Does Manly 100 Mg Work?
Manly 100 Mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient. Sildenafil Citrate is FDA approved since 1998 in treating Erectile Dysfunction.
It belongs to the class of drug known as PDE or phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by increasing the flow of blood in the penis for better and firmer erection. Manly 100 Mg restores the natural response to sexual stimulation.
It inhibits the production of PDE by releasing nitric oxide in the corpus cavernosum during sexual intercourse. This results in the relaxation of the smooth muscles allowing more blood to flow through the penis.
Warning During Take Manly 100 Mg
- Alcohol = It is best to avoid alcohol when taking the medicine
- Pregnancy = Manly 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = This Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Manly 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Manly 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Manly Tablet is recommended.
However, Discuss your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Manly 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Manly 100 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Things to remember when taking Manly 100 Mg:
- The side effects may be worsened if you will take Manly 100 Mg with beverages that contain alcohol.
- Some medications may cause the effect of this drug to become less effective. Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
- Patients who have cardiovascular conditions should not take this drug.
- This drug is not indicated for children.
How To Store Manly 100 Mg
Store the Manly 100 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure the strips of the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.