Malegra Oral Jelly
$58 – $109
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|6 Week Pack||$58||$9.66|
|9 Week Pack||$84||$9.33|
|12 Week Pack||$109||$9.08|
What is Malegra Oral Jelly used for
Almost two and a half decades ago, Pfizer launched a chemical compound— Sildenafil Citrate with the brand name Viagra for treating blood flow related diseases like Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertension, and Hyperplasia.
Around 52% of men have erectile dysfunction— a disorder characterized by the inability to get a firm erection despite external sexual stimuli.
Viagra did pour hopes and meet expectations, but the outrageous prices left many men longing for the reasonably priced medication.
Malegra Oral Jelly is analogous to Viagra— both concerning the chemical component and the functionality.
Malegra Oral Jelly is an alternative medicine for expanding the blood vessel which improves the blood flow in the penis and other bottleneck regions.
How should Malegra Oral Jelly be used
As Malegra Oral Jelly is a generic version of Viagra, it’s readily accessible over the counter and on the online e-commerce stores.
With its easy availability, your responsibility towards using it increases.
Despite easy availability, you should discuss your issues with the doctor and then recourse to the medication.
High power Malegra Oral Jelly formula works best after 15 to 30 minutes of administration whereas beginner’s volume starts its role after 30 minutes. They stay effective for more than five hours.
So, it’s advised to schedule your sex accordingly.
How does it work
Malegra Oral Jelly follows the simple code of instruction— allow the blood flow in the penis and make it firm; however its effectivity may differ from men to men.
Due to the poor lifestyle and other diseases like diabetes, neuropathy, etc. arteries and nerves in the genital area form bottleneck causing minor blood flow.
Malegra Oral Jelly pushes the back the muscle cells which exert a force on the nerves. As a result, blood vessels get more area for inflation.
The inflated blood vessels carry more blood than the poorly-functioning vessels in the penis.
The advantage of vessel dilation not only restricts to the penis but also the areas which face difficulty in carrying bloodstream.
How does it work at the microscopic level
The brain operates the penis.
Sex stimulation sends signals to the brain, and the brain responds by making a firm penis.
The entire communication is only possible due to the dispersed neurotransmitters— cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which is present in the genitals.
You can draw parallel with electric cables which carry the electrical information. You can’t relay electricity if you break the circuit.
Similarly, the brain doesn’t get the message about sexual stimulation as cGMP in the genital is destroyed by PDE-5 (cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5).
When Malegra Oral Jelly is induced in the body, it acts similar to cGMP and inhibits the action of phosphodiesterase (PDE-5).
Malegra Oral Jelly binds PDE5 resulting in the surging volume of cGMP necessary for the blood flow in the penis and harder erection.
The path of admission
Malegra Oral Jelly is made in the tablet and jelly form.
Your doctor would ask you to intake what’s best for you.
As a beginner, you’ll most probably have to employ oral path of admission.
Ensure that you take the medication for what they are designed.
For example, a tablet is meant to be consumed (swallowed) with the water. So, don’t crush it into the powdery substance for inserting it through the veins or keeping it on the tongue.
Stick to the instructions given by your doctor.
What’s the ideal dose for you
Your ideal dose relies on the several facets, and your doctor would address each aspect before prescribing you the dosage.
The foremost important factor is— your honesty with the doctor. Don’t hesitate and stay lucid about your medical condition, ailment history, and the undergoing prescriptions.
Malegra Oral Jelly is present in several variants, and your doctor would analyze your medical condition before determining the exact dose for you.
Your doctors would ask these questions before exacting the dose volume:
- Are you a beginner?
Are you a new entrant in the particular medication? Have you tried it before? If your answer is no, your doctor would most probably turn you to the minimum level dose, i.e., Malegra Oral Jelly 25 mg. If the drug reacts correctly with your systemic condition, your doctor might magnify the dosage formula to 50 or even 100 mg.
- Can you resist the dose?
In the first few weeks, your doctor would evaluate how well your body behaves with the prescribed dose. If certain side-effects trouble your wellbeing, your doctor might adjust the dose volume. Similarly, if the drug remains ineffective, your doctor might elevate the drug-power.
- Do you have other diseases?
Your doctor would talk out the existing conditions. The existing diseases and their medication play a significant part in affixing the dose volume. For example, if you are already inletting vasodilating medicines for hypertension, the doctor might not prescribe or prescribe the minimum dose so that you different drugs don’t interfere with each other.
- How often do you have sex?
If your sexual-frequency is high (twice or thrice in a day), your medical advisor would strictly bar you from using the pill multiple times in a day. For frequent sex, we have jelly with small sildenafil content, and you’d mostly have to go with that.
When should you reach to the doctor
- When pill fails to deliver its promises, and you need alteration in the dosage
- When the medicine brings out precarious side-effects
- When you insert excessive drug in the body
Side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly
Sildenafil-rich Malegra Oral Jelly may guide your body towards the fatal side-symptoms.
If you have just begun your course, you are most likely to be hit by a headache and nausea.
Other side effects include:
- Urinary tract infections
- Blurry Vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Hearing loss
- Muscle aches
- Sleep disturbances
Run to your doctor in case of these side effects:
- Your erection doesn’t go: In Malegra Oral Jelly overdose, you might open the vessel doors for continuous blood flow in the penis. In that case, you have a persistent erection even when you are not stimulated sexually.
- You are losing your vision: Malegra Oral Jelly drug abuse might cut the optic nerve connection between the eye and the brain leading to the loss of vision in one or both the eyes in the worst condition.
- When you can’t hear: When you input unlimited amount of Malegra Oral Jelly in the bloodstream, you might lose hearing sensation. Some respondents also complain about the ringing sound in ears.
The mentioned symptoms are perilous and may bring a bad name to the drug manufacturers. It’s a request for admitting the proper amount of drug in the body.
Tips for maximizing the effect of Malegra Oral Jelly
- Setting up a good mood for good sex: Malegra Oral Jelly is no aphrodisiac. It doesn’t drive your libido. It will work only when you set your mood for having sex. A severe mental state would make it ineffective. As it works for than five hours, take your time in stimulating with your partner via foreplay and oral sex.
- Finding the right mental harmony: Malegra Oral Jelly is not a magic wand that you administer it, and it starts functioning. No need to have hurried sex. The impact of the pill stays for hours. Instead, try to discover mental peace and composure during that time, and let the capsule carry its magic.
- Scheduling your appetite: Whether a pill or jelly, Malegra Oral Jelly works wonderfully pre or post meal. But recording your appetite gives you an edge in measuring when it’s more effective and depending on that, you can ingest it. Also, you can discover which food affects the productivity of the pill so that you can avoid it the next time. For example, alcohol, cheese, and friend items delay the erectile procedure.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Don’t take Malegra Oral Jelly through any route other than instructed one.
- Don’t inject it in the vein for higher bioavailability as an inflated volume in the bloodstream may give rise to dangerous conditions like hypotension and heart disorders.
- Don’t give it to women.
- Don’t give it to the kids or pets.
- Don’t chew, cut, or grind it into soluble powder.
- Understand its functionality. Malegra Oral Jelly is neither an aphrodisiac nor a drug to combat sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS.
- Administer the pill only if you have gone through the information leaflet and the guiding manual.
- Don’t self-medicate yourself or get influenced by others opinion. Take counsel from the certified doctors and follow up the medical instruction.
- Avoid medical assistance or distributing pills to your acquaintance and friends. Instead, encourage them to seek advice and vital information regarding ED from the doctors.
- Acknowledge your current medication and based on that, schedule Malegra Oral Jelly intake.
- Abandon the expired pills, and make sure that it stays out of reach.
- Learn to differentiate between the original and duplicate pills.
Malegra Oral Jelly reaction with the existing medicines
As all the medicines are made up of chemical compounds, it’s apparent that they might react with each other negatively causing several side-issues in the body.
The out-turn of their reactions can be as dangerous as heart stroke.
It’s the responsibility of your doctor to ask.
- Are you taking nitrate medicines?
If the answer is yes, you are already giving enough dilating medication to your body. The simultaneous use of Malegra Oral Jelly and Nitrate would increase the overall content of the dilator in the body resulting in very low pressure and eventual heart attack.
- Are you taking alpha-blockers?
If your answer is yes, you have vasodilating substances in your body enough already. Alpha-blocker such as Prazopress, prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin), Czopress, doxazosin mesylate (Cardura), etc. are great vasodilators, and inserting Malegra Oral Jelly in the body increases the risk of hypotension and fallen blood pressure.
- Are you using Riocuglate?
If you are using it for improving the blood flow (as it contains soluble guanylate cyclase for agonizing the nitric oxide), you may overdose your body with the nitrate. Although nitrate is great for hemoglobin and blood supply, unbridled quantity might cause breathing problems and fainting.
- Are you using Protease Inhibitors (PI)?
Again, if the answer is yes, you should refrain from adding Malegra Oral Jelly into your schedule. PI is known for inhibiting the lethal viruses and infection. When you take Malegra Oral Jelly with it, you are risking yourself to dangers like dipping plasma level. Hence, PI medicines such as indinavir (Crixivan), darunavir (Prezista), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), atazanavir (Reyataz) react terribly with Malegra Oral Jelly and cause other dangerous ailments.
- Are you already using ED drug?
If you you have been using ED medicines like Udenafil, Avanafil, Tadalafil, etc., you should be avoiding Malegra Oral Jelly.
What if you miss the dose
The lowest Malegra Oral Jelly dose is 25mg. By any standard, you can’t consume 25 mg more than once in a day.
So, there’s no question of missing the dose.
The best part about Malegra Oral Jelly is you can have it daily right before having sex and if you miss the dose, take it when it thwacks your memory.
What should you do in the case of overdose:
Malegra Oral Jelly drug abuse can give you grave repercussions— anything like heart disease to hypotension.
You can avoid the overwhelming quantity if you stick to the medical instructions, and stay true about your medical past with your doctor.
But if you overdose somehow, confer with the medical expert.
Where should you store Malegra Oral Jelly
Men have a bad habit of storing their ED drug in the bathroom or over the microwave or in the sunlight.
The potency of any drug is highest when they are kept away from the hot and humid area.
Malegra Oral Jelly functions effectively when it is stashed in the room temperature (20 to 25-degree Celsius) and have no exposure to moisture and humidity.
Malegra Oral Jelly is clinically designed by Sunrises Remedies— a medical giant known for making FDA passed drugs.
Malegra Oral Jelly is the product of extensive scrutiny and the three-layer testing as it adheres to the laws of FDA.
Sunrise Remedies ensures that each content including actionable chemical— Sildenafil Citrate and non-actionable compounds— triacetin, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, etc. are not blown out of proportion and have uniform content in all the pills.
If you are intrigued by this generic version of Viagra, you are on the right platform.
We— www.welloxpharma.com— proudly own a pharmacy dais for reaching all the men out there.
You can connect with us at our email address or the mentioned contact number.
Over time, we have built a network of clients who trust our principles and resonate with our ideology— the ideology of diminishing the world’s suffering.
We avail you with the licensed form of Malegra Oral Jelly.
Buying Malegra Oral Jelly on www.welloxpharma.com gives you three benefits:
- The drug at cheaper rates.
- Delivery to your doorsteps.
- Your maintained privacy.
If you’re curious in bailing out yourself from humiliating diseases like ED, be our guest, we’ll be happy to pull you out of humiliation.