Macsutra 50 Mg
$27 – $99
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$27||$0.84|
|64 Tablet S||$52||$0.81|
|96 Tablet S||$76||$0.79|
|128 Tablet S||$99||$0.77|
Description Of Macsutra 50 Mg
Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in patient body.
This Macsutra 50 Mg tablet helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This Macsutra 50 Mg medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men.
Macsutra 50 Mg Pills are also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. This medication can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Macsutra 50 Mg Formulator = Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Macsutra 50 Mg
Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. We are happy to inform you that other than this item, we also have a large variety of items to fulfil patient’s different needs like for Diabetes, skin & face care problems such as acne, wrinkles or pimples etc.
Protein/vitamin supplements for perfect body growth, hair care items for dandruff or hair fall etc, herbal items for your multipurpose uses by taking this medication.
Side Effects Of Macsutra 50 Mg
Sometimes this Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you should take medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects by this medications. Please Discuss with your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Macsutra 50 Mg
Seek this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Macsutra 50 Tablet is best to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Macsutra 50 Mg
- You should not use Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- User must not take it if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
The following individuals should not take Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet, or should check with their physician first:
- Those on nitric oxide donors, nitrates, and organic nitrites
- People with severe liver impairment
- People with kidney disease
- Those who have had a recent heart attack or stroke
- Individuals with hereditary degenerative retinal disorders
- Individuals with hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Men who are advised to refrain from sexual intercourse because of cardiovascular risk factors
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Macsutra 50 Mg
Macsutra 50 Mg tablet should be taken as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity that recommended by all the doctor. For most men, the most suitable dose is 50 Mg (milligram).Though it can be taken anywhere from 1 hour to 4 hours before having sexual activity. Depending on toleration and effectiveness, it can be reduced to 25 Mg or increased to 100 Mg. It is taken only one time in a day as per prescribed.
Some drugs are not safe to take with Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet. Specifically, Macsutra 50 Mg shouldn’t be used in combination with a nitrate drug for treating chest pain or heart problems.
How Does Macsutra 50 Mg Work?
Macsutra 50 Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This medication will helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Macsutra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Macsutra 50 Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Macsutra 50 Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Macsutra 50 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Macsutra 50 Tablet is recommended.
However, Discuss with your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose of this medication may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Macsutra 50 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Macsutra 50 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Macsutra 50 Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Taking Macsutra 50 Mg Tablet with a nitrate drug can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Also, you shouldn’t use the medicine for pulmonary hypertension if you’re taking Macsutra 50 Mg.
- Before you start on Macsutra 50 Mg, tell your physician if you have or have ever had:
- High or low blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- A stroke
- Kidney or liver disease
- Heart disease, a heart attack, heart failure, or heart rhythm problems
- A blood disorder, such as multiple myeloma, leukemia, or sickle cell anemia
- A bleeding disorder, such as hemophilia
- Allergies to medications
- Blood circulation problems
- Blockages in the veins of the lungs
- Stomach ulcers
How To Store Macsutra 50 Mg
You Must Store this medication in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. -This Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.