Kamagni 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$32||$1.00|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$92||$0.95|
|128 Tablet S||$119||$0.92|
Description Of Kamagni 100 Mg
This Kamagni 100 Mg is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence). Kamagni 100 Mg relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to enter to achieve an erection. This medication can also be used in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Kamagni 100 Mg Formulator = Scott Edil Pharmacia Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Kamagni 100 Mg
- Erectile dysfunction in men.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Improve exercise capacity in men and women
Side Effects Of Kamagni 100 Mg
- Blurred vision
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face
- Muscle pain
- Neck and trunk)
How To Take Kamagni 100 Mg
Kamagni 100 Mg comes as a tablet to take by mouth and injection to be administered through a vein. To treat pulmonary arterial hypertension it is usually taken three times a day as per prescribed. PO- 50 mg about 1 hour before sexual intercourse as per recommanded. Adjust dose based on response. Max: 100 mgdose and not more than once in 24 hour. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension- 20 mg 3 times daily. IV- 10 mg (12.5 mL) administered as a bolus injection 3 times daily.
Avoid Drug While Taking Kamagni 100 Mg
Take Kamagni 100mg Tablet as instructed by the doctor or medy healthcare. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended by your doctor. Follow the dosage regimen if this Kamagni 100mg medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this Kamagni medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Kamagni 100 Mg
If you are taking this Kamagni 100 Mg product under your doctor’s direction, your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them.
If you are taking a tetracycline-type medication, separate the time of the dose from the time of the magnesium supplement dose by at least 2 to 3 hours. If you are taking a bisphosphonate, a thyroid medication or a quinolone-type antibiotic, ask your doctor or pharmacist about how long you should wait between doses and for help finding a dosing schedule of this medication that will work with all your medications.
How Does Kamagni 100 Mg Work?
Kamagni 100 Mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. This Kamagni pills works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. This medication works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Warning During Take Kamagni 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet is recommended by any doctor.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Kamagni 100 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking a magnesium supplement, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. Talk to your pharmacist od medyhealthcare for more details. If you have the following health problem, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product: kidney disease. Liquids, powders, or some other forms of this product may contain sugar and/or aspartame. Liquid products may also contain alcohol. Caution is advised if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, phenylketonuria (PKU), or any other condition that requires you to limit/avoid these substances in your diet. Tell your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely. During pregnancy, this product should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. Kamagni 100 Mg is not known whether this product passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
How To Store Kamagni 100 Mg
You must Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – You have to take care about this Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.