Juan 100 Mg
$32 – $119
|Generic Drugs||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Pack Size||Price||Price Per Unit||Qty||Add To Cart|
|32 Tablet S||$32||$1.00|
|64 Tablet S||$62||$0.96|
|96 Tablet S||$92||$0.95|
|128 Tablet S||$119||$0.92|
Description Of Juan 100 Mg
Juan 100 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of human’s body. Juan 100 Mg is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Juan 100 Mg Formulator = Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Therapeutic Uses Of Juan 100 Mg
This Juan 100 Mg medication is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, juan 100 Mg will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Juan 100 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart in user body. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Juan 100 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis.
- Observed in a small fraction of population.
- This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please discuss with your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
How To Take Juan 100 Mg
Take Juan 100 Mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Take this Juan 100 Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Juan 100 Mg
If you are taking this medicines called nitrates, as the combination may cause a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure. Discuss with your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”). If you are not certain, tell your doctor or pharmacist. If you are using any of the drugs known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Juan 100 Mg. If you have a severe heart or liver problem. If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure. If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa). If you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
Although herbal medications are deemed “safe”, it is not the case with Sildenafil. Herbal products, herbal supplements, vitamins, mineral supplements, grapefruit juice, and other herbal remedies are generally contraindicated with Sildenafil intake. Additionally, patients are restricted to use medications for their heart problems and high blood pressure, due to their nitrate content. Any medication used in lowering the blood pressure is contraindicated since Sildenafil already has the blood pressure-lowering side effect. Besides these, there are other medicines contraindicated with the use of Sildenafil, so patients need to get thoroughly assessed before being administered with Sildenafil for their own safety.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Juan 100 Mg
- Do not use Juan 100 Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Do not take it if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
How Does Juan 100 Mg Work?
Juan 100 Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Juan 100 Mg
- Alcohol = Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
- Pregnancy = Juan 100 Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = Juan 100 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving = Juan 100 Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Juan 100 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Juan 100 Tablet is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Juan 100 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Juan 100 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Juan 100 Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
Caution needed when used in patients with anatomical deformation of penis or conditions that may predispose them to priapism i.e. painful persistent erection of the penis (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, myeloma, or leukaemia). Mild, transient, dose-related impairment of colour discrimination (blue/green) may occur.
May cause liver or severe kidney impairment, bleeding disorders, active peptic ulceration, low blood pressure, recent history of stroke, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, chest pain, heart failure, increased blood glucose or retinal disorders.
How To Store Juan 100 Mg
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.